Chapter 10

Can it be?

"Yoo Jin?" I whispered. 
"Please...I'm begging you...don't leave...I'LL SAY SORRY FIRST...I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU ALWAYS..just don't leave..." 
"....."
"Where are you going? It's just like 30 minutes away from here right?? right?? We still can see each other everyday RIGHT??? PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT, JIN! NOTHING'S GONNA BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.." 
"Yeah it will..I wasn't with you for almost the whole year.." I whispered.
"....Jin, I-"
"I'm going to London." I interrupted. 
"Jin.....No...NO! WHY??? WHY?? I'LL TALK TO YOUR PARENTS..YOU COULD STAY HERE WITH ME!" she screamed.
"It's my decision. I have no life here anyways. Be thankful I don't believe in suicide." I said coldly. 
"Bye Yoo Jin..." and I kissed her cheek. DON'T GET ANY WRONG IDEAS. 
I walked away and the family and Andy ran up to her.I heard Hae Jin say, "Why'd you let that hug you and stuff?"
Yoo Jin turned around and slapped her as hard as she can. 
"YOU ES! and bastard. DON'T YOU SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING? YOU DON'T KNOW JIN TOO WELL TO FIGURE OUT WHY SHE SAID GOOD BYE, DO YOU?? YOU ING IDIOTS..SHE'S GONE! YOU KNOW THAT? TO LONDON..THE LAST MEMORY SHE HAS HERE, IS YOU GUYS GIVING CRAP TO HER. IF IT WAS ME, I WOULD BE CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW..and she called you guys her family... to think...she still loved you all...even with all that crap...you guys are pathetic." Yoo Jin stumbling at the end.. squatted down and cried like the world fell apart."My sister....my sister...I can't believe i was like this to her....i'm such a ing ..." Yoo Jin said.
".....JIN YAH!!!!! I'M SO SORRY...I'm so sorry... I don't know where to begin." Hae Jin said..and joined Yoo Jin's crying. To think, for the first time she wasn't caring about her makeup. 
"Omg....JIN!!!! .... JIN...Jin...jin...nonononono...STOP PLAYING AROUND.....STOP IT...stoop..stop." Gillian cried the loudest of them all."To think..i told you i never wanted to see you again..." 
"...Why Jin...why...I knew something was up..." Jasmine said crying. She collasped on the ground..and started blaming herself. 
"WEHHHHHHH!!!!! WEH GUH LEH SUH!!! (Why..why did you do it) I HATE YOU!!! I COULDN'T EVEN HUG YOU FOR THE LAST TIME..MY FREAKIN' IDIOT! you freakin' idiot...my egghead.. I'm so sorry.." Junjin screamed out to the world and kicked and punched everything around him. 
Andy was the worst.. for some strange reason. 
"......" he stared at everything with a blank expression. 
"Haha...stop playing around Jin...stop..." he gave a weak chuckle..."To think...i didn't even say a word to you.. to think....I didn't give a damn if you breathed..some friend I was......JIN! NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE.." he screamed out the last and got in his car.

I sighed..at least I got a memory of Yoo Jin not hating me. I was in my parent's car.. yes i'm 14 i can't drive. >.< 
"ISN'T IT GREAT HONEY! WE CAN FINALLY HAVE ALOT OF MONEY COMING IN THE HOUSE! I CAN SEND YOU TO ANY FASHION SCHOOL ANYWHERE!" my mom was so excited about the move. 
"Haha...yeah...umma...really ...great" I said, trying to smile. 
My cell phone rang ..and stupid me.. I actually answered it..maybe expecting a sorry from my 'family'? 
"Hello?" I said in a shaking voice.
"...."
"Hello??" 
"..." 
"Look ..I'm in no mood for prank calls and other ing insults about me!" I said. 
"Jin yah.." 
I stopped breathing and answered..." An.....Dddy?" I said just barely loud enough to hear. 
"WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU AT THE AIRPORT? WAIT FOR ME... PLEASE... DON'T GO!" he yelled. 
"Bbbye..Andy..and I hung up. Now he feels guilty? yeah..ing hypocrite..I guess I was angry now. 
--Airport-- 
"You go ahead umma, appa, Imma stay here for like 3 minutes.." I wanted to store the Brooklyn memories inside..
I sighed..and looked around. Yup, same ole airport. The Starbucks and the Burger Kings...Couples holding hands, smiling at each other...I stopped to write a section in my diary...before it breathes the London air.. for 3 years. 
Dear Journal, 
Haha..smell that? Yup, the last air you're gonna get until 3 years... Well..everyone hates me...Andy hates me... so i guess it's a good experience for me! Really, I'm excited! ^^..I'll start a new family and a new crush, I guess...someone who could appreciate me. Until next time...
Yours and Forever Jin. 
I got up and quickly walked to the lady, ripping tickets. 
"LEE JIN!!!!!!!!!!" I gasped and turned around.