Chapter 8

Can it be?

AIYA! Why does he make me fall for him like this???? AHHH
"OH..so why can't you sleep?" I asked. 
"I dunno...there's this girl I like...but then I don't know what to do." 
Could it be??? Naw..impossible
"Um...first tell the girl your feelings..and then I bet she's gonna accept you ^^" I said. 
"Hm..maybe I'll do that..Okay thanks Jin..Loves you Bye!" and then a click. 
".............." Naw..that was a friendly loves yah...
Dear Journal, 
Andy just said he has a girl he likes.. can it be me? Can it be? Is someone actually returning my feelings? Is he the one?

"CHARLENE!! AWW I'm gonna miss you like CRAZY! You must call everyday and write once a week or imma hunt you down >:]" I screamed. 
"SAME HERE! HEY.. IT'S POSSIBLE WE GO TO A SAME COLLEGE!" 
We hugged for probably 10 minutes.
I turned around and screamed, "ANDY YAH!" 
He ran over and gave me the biggest smile. We hugged and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. 
"See you at school Jin" he smiled and drove off in his car. I sighed and smiled with joy. 
Andy's POV
Haha Jin's such a good friend.. I can't wait to tell Gillian my feelings.. 
Back to Jin's POV
"MOMMY, DADDY I'M HOME!" 
"WHERE'S MY BABY GIRL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH ALL GROWN UP!" my mom screamed. 
"Umma...it's been like a week -.-" 
She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room and sat me down. 
"Jin.. what if I tell you that we have a chance to move to London!" 
"WHAATT! HELL NO! LOOK I HAVE A GOOD LIFE HERE! YOO JIN, HAE JIN, JASMINE, GILL, JUNJIN, AND SANG-" I stopped myself before it was too late. 
"Whoa.. This is YOUR decision, Jin. We could have a better life there. Your father has his biggest company at London." 
"Oh...I'll think about it..but my decision right now is 99% no." I said. 
"Okay...but tell me your decision at the latest of the end of 9th grade." 
"HAHA..its probably gonna be NO." I sneered and went upstairs.

"JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone screamed so loud, even my head hurt. 
Yoo Jin and the family came flying at me with open arms, except Junjin -.- probably to keep his reputation. 
"WELCOME BACK EGGHEAD!" he said. 
"-.- WANT A SMACK FROM MY FIRST DAY BACK?" I screamed. 
"No...." and he cowered down. 
"Hey you guys make a good couple." Hae Jin said. 
I stared at him and literally I think I needed to barf. I do NOT like Junjin more than a friend.. I don't feel anything when i'm with him .. but when i'm with Andy.. 
Junjin's POV
.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY! EGGHEAD AND ME??????? 100% NO
Back to Jin's POV
"Hey Gill, Can I talk to you for a second?" Andy came up. 
"OH! oh...sure" she stumbled. 
We exchanged confused looks... 
"EHHH?" I said. 
"MOHHH?!! POOR GILLIAN!" Hae Jin exclaimed. And then I heard: 
"REALLY!!!! OF COURSE!" Gill screamed. 
"Hehe.. thanks" Andy said and gave her a tight hug and a kiss on a cheek. 
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" EVERYONE. 
"OMG! ANDY LIKES ME! HE REALLY LIKES ME!" Gill said to us. 
"Do...Do you like him back?" I said softly. 
"I have this feeling when I'm with him. I think I do, Jin!" she said. 
wow..let's count how many boys fooled Jin.. YOU BASTARD ANDY I HATE YOU! ALL THAT TIME...YOU WEREN'T THINKING OF ME! How could I been so stupid. Sigh.. must be happy for Gill. 
"REALLY! AWW THAT'S GREAT GILLIAN!" I screamed and hugged her. Yes, keep smiling Jin. 
We all congratulating her and she practically thought she was in heaven. 
Andy's POV
YES! GILL SAID YES! I'M PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH! Wow..i think I might even love her! ^^

In history: 
"Jin?? Jin? JIN!!!!" Gillian said. 
"HUH? oh yeah?" I said, I was thinking of how much I hated Andy for tricking me. 
"Are you okay?" she asked. She looked really concerned. 
"Umm...yeah! I was just thinking of a present to give you for getting with Andy =] " I lied. 
"AWWW IT'S OKAY! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND." she said. 
I dazed off again..feeling that familiar pain when Minwoo was in my life. 
"MISS LEE! JIN!" a screeching voice returned me back to the real world. 
"ARE YOU PAYING ANY ATTENTION? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! WHY ARE BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL! JIN, WHAT IS NUMBER 10!" she screamed, with her hair flying out. 
I think this woman really hates me... she never does this with any other student who daydreams.. 
"Sorry Ms. Wong. It's Reincarnation." I said softly. I thought of how Gill was with Andy. Maybe my love for him was stronger than Minwoo's. But I hated how I'm always the toy... I cried silent tears... right in the classroom 
"jin??? JIN??" Gillian whispered. 
I took my books and backpack and ran outta there. I couldn't take it.. I don't care if I fail, I can't let anyone see me like this. Wiping my tears, I let out my emotions ...maybe I wasn't meant to be loved.