THE NOTE AND AFTER THAT :P

Can it be?

Hey. It's Jin right? I'm Andy! =] nice to meet you.. doode you got some nerve saying that to Ms. Wong. Never saw you around here... i think you're pretty funny haha just hollering at you! 
-ANDY LEE-

"HOLY SMACKAROONIES!" i breathed out. How the hell did he get in my backpack??? Oh wait....uhh..=] I guess I threw my backpack pretty far when I sat down=] keke. Well, Gill was right... TOO NICE! No wonder he's a player. 
"DIIIIIIIIINGGGG!" the bell rang. 
"FREAK YESSSSSSS!!!" I jumped up from my seat and the campas was filled with students again. 
"Hey!" Andy said. HUUHH WAIT ANDY? 
"Errr...hey!" i said. And he walked away. EHHH?? 
"OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY JIN! but i feel bad for your detentions! Aiishh." Gillian said. 
"Oh it's okay. What do you have next?" i asked. 
"PE. You?" 
"Damn. Chemistry."
So the rest of the day was normal. I found out i got Chemistry with Junjin-.- Oh Lord save me. Algebra II with Jasmine and English Honors with Hae Jin. PE with Junjin and Yoo Jin. But Community Club, Korean, and Journalism by myself. 
"FINALLLY! LUNCH!" i breathed out and found a table for all 6 of us. 
"OVER HERE!" i indicated to Yoo Jin and she quickly walked to me. 
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!"i heard a voice. I turned around and saw Andy yelling at.....HAE JIN? this was not the Andy i heard of 
"MY GOD, YOU pushed ME YOU LITTLE !" she screamed with her hair flying everywhere. 
"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" i couldn't help but laugh. Hae Jin that brave little =] 
"DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM?" Andy yelled. 
"Errrr AN ?" she yelled back. 
"A FREAKING SOPHMORE, SO YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT!" he said. By then, he formed a crowd. 
"OH GEE NOW IM SCARED! I WOULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU WERE EVEN A SENIOR! SO SHUDDA HELL UP AND LET ME EAT!" she screamed and turned her back to him and walked to us with a bright smile. 
"HEY GIRLS!" she said. 
"PUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA!" i screamed with laughter.
"PUUUAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!" Yoo Jin laughed while wiping her tears. By that time, Gillian and Jasmine joined us and stared at us ..weirdly...actually more like they were scared. =] 
"WUT UP WUT UP MY CHICKAS!"i heard the male voice of our family. 
"Oh no.. it's Dorkhead." i grumbled to myself. 
"WHHAAAT! DID YOU CALL ME?" he yelled. 
"Aahh...uhhhhhhhh....dork.....head?" i said timidly. 
"-.-....is that the best you can do? Aiiyaaa stupid egghead..." he said while shaking his head. 
"Whatever loser." i finished the arguement by unwrapping a sandwich. 
"Well AS I WAS SAYING! I'm proud to say I'm the owner of 3 , YES YOU HEARD ME, 3 NEW PHONE NUMBERS FROM STEAMING CHICKS!" he beamed. 
"Cough..." 
"Pass the chips." 
"OO where did you get that necklace Hae Jin?" 
"Gimme that chocolate ."
"Hey, do you have a dollar?" 
"=[.... did you guys hear me?" he whimpered. 
"Shut up and eat Junjin." i said and threw a hamburger at him. 
"FOOD!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" he said and took a bite of almost half of the freaking burger. 
"................."
"Hey Jin. Don't forget detention!" Gillian reminded me.