A err.. NICE LUNCH TIME=]

Can it be?

Jin p.o.v.

"DETENTION?!" Jasmine yelled.
"OMG ALREADY?" Yoo Jin gasped. 
"HAHA YOU LITTLE DUMBNUT!" JunJin laughed. 
"-.-" SMACK! 
"OWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"Junjin rubbed his head and looked at me with his big eyes. 
"For being a dorkhead, idiot." I rolled my eyes. 
"Yeah, i got 3 days of detention from this cow." 
"REALLY? YOU COULD GET A DETENTION FROM A COW?" Junjin asked. 
I closed my eyes and sighed impatiently."YOU REALLY THINK I GOT IT FROM A COW YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!" I screamed. 
"AHHHHH!" he screamed and ran away. 
"COME BACK HERE YOU FRIGGIN' COW!" i screamed with fury and ran after him. 
The rest of the table members looked at each other, shrugged, and went back to eating. 
"UGGGHHH MY FIRST DAY RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU DICKHEAD!" i screamed while running around the school. 
"AHHHHH!!! SHE'S GONNA KIIIIIIIILLLL ME!!" i heard him yelling to no one in particular. We ran around practically the whole school and no one stopped us. Not even the teachers, except...Ms. Cow. 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" I heard a familiar screech. I stopped in my tracks and I put my face in my hands. "Oh ." i said. 
Junjin froze and turned around. 
"YOU BOY! AND YOU! I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE THAT GIRL! JIN! DO YOUR COUPLE CHASING OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS! THIS WILL NOT DO! COME HERE!" she screamed. 
MY GOD! COUPLE CHASING? WHADDAAAHELLL??? IS SHE BLIND? Oh yeah.. she is-.- I could tell that Junjin's thinking the same thing. 
We shuffled over to her and heard her lectures that can be heard a mile away. People started looking and thought it was amusing. I gave a death glare to Junjin and said, "Yes Ms. Wong" to all her questions. 
"ARE YOU GONNA DO IT AGAIN?!!!" she asked. 
"Yes Ms. Wong." I answered before thinking. Junjin looked at me and started laughing. 
"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he said. 
"YOU IMPUDENT GIRL! WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!!" she yelled. 
"OH i meant. No Ms. Wong. I'm sorry Ms. Wong." i said in a robotic voice. 
"Good." she seemed satisfied and left me and Junjin alone. 
"Junjin..." i said.
"yeah?..." he said scaredly. 
"YOU FRIGGGIN IDIOT! AGHHH!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"I screamed while pulling on his hair. The crowd laughed and went back to eating. "AIISH!"i said and left him there standing while fixing his hair. 
"aklsdjksjdlkajdlksjflkdsjkd" i mumbled nonsense while walking to my table. I bumped into a couple. 
"Oh sorry." i said. I looked up and saw Andy Lee practically eating a girl's face. While she was touching some..uhhh...places.. "EWWWW!" I said. They broke off the kiss and stared at me. "Oh..sorry."i mumbled and quickly studied the girl. Gross, no sense of style. Look at those colors. Who said red and yellow were good together? My god, look at that shirt.. it's see-through with no shirt underneath! My god, can't she wear different shoes than THOSE? Nasty. 
The girl gave me a look that could make Satan cringe. 
Whaat? Why you staring at me, . Are you freakin' physic or something? i thought. 
"NO IM NOT PHYSIC, YOU B*TCH! YOU SAID IT OUT LOUD!" she screeched sounding unusually like Ms. Wong's. 
"OH... uhh...i'll be going=]" i said. Andy just chuckled and continued to eat her face. 
Man, i'm hungry! I fast walked to the table and ate the remaining food.
"Where ya been?" Hae Jin asked while clipping her nails. YES.. CLIPPING AT SCHOOL..MY LORD. 
"Flirting with Andy..." Junjin grumbled just loud for everyone to hear. 
Yoo Jin, Hae Jin, Gillian's eyes went big. 
"OMG I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS UGLY?" 
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAALLLYY?"
"UH...DO YOU LIKE HIM JIN?" Hae Jin asked.
"Who's Andy?" Jasmine asked. 
"OMG JUNJIN. NO I WASN'T! HE WAS EATING A GIRL'S FACE. YOU STUPID BRAT! UGH NO I DON'T LIKE HIM HAE JIN." I glowered with anger. or was it blushing furiously. AGH WHAT THE HELL. 
"Oh okay good." Hae Jin was happy again. 
"He's just an asian guy, Jasmine." i answered for her. 
"Oh..nvm..-.-"