"What happened?"

Can it be?

"Oh..my..god.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed and ran into my arms. She started...crying?? whoa..what happened to her?! 
"JIN!!!!!!!!! I WAS WAITING! JIN.. I KNEW YOU WOULD COME BACK FOR ME! OMG JIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" 
By then the whole group stared at me with tears. We hugged for like a full 10 minutes laughing and crying. I faced Hae Jin next. 
*SLAP*"YOU STOOPID IDIOT! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I'M SO SORRY...SO SORRY...sorry..I can't believe I didn't even hug you.." she trailed off and hugged me until I couldn't breathe. 
Jasmine faced me and she smiled and said, "I knew you would come back...You love us too much..Welcome back Jin." and she hugged me ever so tightly. 
"JIN!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T THINKING WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN...I WAS WRONG..I WAS AN IDIOT.. CAN'T BELIEVE I DITCHED YOU LIKE THAT...." and i couldn't help but notice that her eyes were puffy before she started crying...I received a group hug..and I said the words they all wanted to hear,"I forgive you guys." We all started laughing and screamed with joy. I know that they seem like hypocrites, because they say sorry when I leave.. but I want to start again.. with no more drama. But I still didn't see the one person I wanted to see.. 
-In the classroom- 
"Students, we have a new student. Lee Jin. Do you want to say anything, Jin?" the teacher said. I nodded and said, 
"Hey, some of you guys remember me from 9th grade...I came back and i'm not gonna take any more crap from any of you." I said right in front of the teacher. 
The boys looked at me drooling..not believing I turned this way..I pranced into a seat right next to Yoo Jin and gave her a high five. 
"Hey Yoo Jin?" 
"Yeah?" 
"What happened to our table...You guys don't sit there anymore.." 
"..Well after you left, Jasmine said that the table reminded too much of you..so we transfered to the grass." 
"Oh...but IM BAAACK so ITS THE TABLE FOR SURE!" I screamed. "Oh..and Junjin's not with you guys..." I said.
"..He took it the worst, Jin ah yah.. he felt so bad that he couldn't even say ANYTHING. When you left, he left us and started being a more of a pimp."
"Wow..he doesn't even know I'm here..he was looking at me like I was a hot piece of earlier."
"HAHAHAHAH! well, you are=]"
"What's wrong with Gill? There's something weird about her." I asked. 
"Sang Woo broke up with her for some reason."
"WHAAAT!!!??? POOR GILLIAN!" 
"I dunno..I think he said he didn't really know if he liked her anymore.." 
"Whoaa...dang..what happened to him?" 
"He started being so mean to everyone..he's so cruel..you know how he used to be so nice to girls? He treats them like toys.. he picks them up and then throws them away after he's done with them." 
"Oh my god...what a gayass.." I said. What happened to my Andy? This isn't the Andy I fell in love with..

I was walking with my group to lunch, when I saw Junjin checking out girls. "You guys, go ahead, imma do something IMPORTANT>:]" I walked behind him, and whispered,"Hiya dorkhead." With one snap of a turn, he faced me and stared. 
"EGGHEAD? THAT WAS YOU?!?!!!! DANGGGG, YOU HOT CHICK.." 
I rolled my eyes and said.."Wow nice welcome Junjin. I still didn't forget what happened 3 years ago." 
He didn't say a word, but pull me into a hug. He then kissed me once on a cheek. I flinched in surprise, but he said, "Enjoy it while you can. Any girl would give anything to be in your place." 
"YAH! PARK JUNJIN! YOU IDIOT!" I screamed and pulled out of his hug. "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he laughed with his face, cherry red. 
I stared at him with my eyes narrowing down and my arms crossed. He stared at me only to laugh more and then say, "AWWW SO CUTEEE" and pinch my cheeks.
I kicked him in the shin, making him double back in pain. 
"YOU STUPID IDIOT, WHY WHY WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE FAMILY! UGH YOU PAIN IN THE " I screamed while hitting him over and over. 
"That doesn't hurt, egghead. Give up=]"
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" i screamed in frustration