Welcome to My World

Can it be?

"Hey fatso!" 
HaHa so this is me, Lee Jin. Yes, i'm not stick skinny like the other model looking girls. I'm, i guess...chubby. NOT fat. I'm not those perfect girls with their perfect legs and perfect hair. ARGH HAVEN'T THEY HEARD OF A BAD HAIR DAY? Haha i could answer that... NEVER.. but that didn't stop me from making friends... i have the best friends in the world...
"Hey Yoo Jin!" That's right, smile big Jin and think that she's just kidding about your size. 
"COME ON. LET'S GO! YOU RETARD!" she said laughing. 
We entered the gate of Brooklyn High. I love school. Home is hell... even though i have two loving parents, it drives me crazy when i'm staying home. 
I straightened my gray sweater and waved hi to familiar faces as i walked through school. 
I love the colors black and yellow. It describes me and they're great colors, but i'm known for the only girl that has black as her favorite color. My favorite food you ask? Fruits. HAHA while other girls are pigging out on junk.. i just adore the sweetness of the food. 
"Jin! Yoo Jin ah! Over here!" my table group friends screamed to us. I should just stop you there and tell you my school family. 
Hae Jin has the most slender body and short choppy layers around her beautiful face. Many boys tend to like her, but she can be the iest in our family.
Gillian is the chinese one. And she is really pretty and the most innocent faced one in our family. 
Jasmine is American and has long auburn hair with the sweetest smile. She is good natured and really kind to everyone. 
Last but not least, Junjin. Yes, he is a boy and the only boy ^^ he complains most of the time of how he's stuck with 5 girls but we just smack him all the time. I guess he's a nice guy, but none of us ever thought of him more than a friend. i heard so many times he's hot though -_- disgusting... Only fault: REALLY CONCEITED. 
I'm telling you too much about me huh? yeah but guess what! the title's Welcome to My World so too bad! =P My dream is to go to a designer college in Manhattan, and become a world known fashion designer like Gucci and crap. I already keep a notebook of sketches of ideas. I never share it with anyone, but draw whenever something's on my mind. 
"Hey EGGHEAD!" Junjin called. -.- that's his nickname for me... I do NOT have an egghead. 
"Ugh...adlkjflkdjfdk"i muttered. "Shut up Junjin" 
"Aww that's what i get after not seeing you for 3 months? Waaaahhhh" 
"-.-" 
"...."Gillian lost for words. 
"=/" Yoo Jin's confused face. 
"Oh my gosh. How pathetic.." i said. 
"Well you DO have an egg head." Hae Jin said. 
Told ya.. can be the iest .. but we all still love her. 
"Ugh fine.. well I MISSED YOU GUYS SO FRIGGIN MUCH!" i screamed. My parents.. they never send me visiting.. too damn overprotective 
"GROUP HUG!!!!" Jasmine screamed. We bunched up together and hugged as tight as possible. Do you see why i love school? =] 
We're not popular because we never want to be the same. We all have different thoughts and likings, that's why we're all so close. 
We talked and laughed while other people didn't even look at us. Well, maybe some desperate guys but as i told you .. we're not popular. The bell rang and we seperated as we walked into classes. 
"Aw sh*t. Class." i mumbled and walked in with Yoo Jin. 
Yoo Jin is the closest to me. For 7 years, we went through without breaking. 
"Well.. hell begins." Yoo Jin grumbled and we sat down for class.