06

[pentagon] : runaway

Jinho made sure to keep an eye on Shinwon because he's more than weirded out right now. He knew that he isn't one to talk because he slept with a man whom he just met, but something about Shinwon was setting him off the edge.

He wouldn't judge, for sure, but he thought that maybe it is just right of him to think more than twice, now that they're basically three men, with their heavy backpacks on, walking across the dark alleyway, looking for a place that Hui wanted to reside to.

None of the two companions of Hui were excited to where they're about to go to. All they've been meaning to do is to sit, relax their legs, prevent it from cramping, and just close their eyes to sleep for a blink. Just that.

But Hui was all smiles when he saw the same neon sign that indicated Jinho and Hui before that they'll sleep together, it's just that, tonight is a different one. Hui was more than excited to see Wooseok, someone he knew so well, someone he wanted to bring until the end of this journey that they all got themselves into.

Shinwon remained silent when they passed the seemingly broad shoulders and tall guys with beautiful faces. The loud music was blasting out the massive room and the smell that lingers under his nose was more than enough of an indication that they are about to enter a club that who knows how and where did Hui came to know of.

He just watched every movement that the two older men are doing, he just wanted to get at least the gist of it without offending anyone of the two. He stayed there, not wanting any of his presence to be noticed, he just wanted someone to be with. Though he has nothing to offer to the two, only his two hands and the bits of his salary that he managed to save, they still gave him their fake smiles, clearly telling him that none of the two trusts him completely.

Well, at least for the case of Jinho.

Shinwon managed to talk to Hui without raising any suspicion. He was able to form coherent words that hides at least a bit of himself and Hui would take literally anything with a smile. That is how kind-hearted Hui was to everyone.

Shinwon also realized that being a stranger to each other didn't allow the three of them to break their hands off. In fact, even if they've only knew each other for a mere 5 hours, Hui still held his hand inside his and wrapped it with tight force to prevent him from escaping.

He was beyond grateful for that.

It feels nice to have someone be afraid of letting you go, even if it's all superficial.

When the three men stopped in front of what they assumed to be the bouncer, Hui only smiled and whispered before completely dragging the other two inside the creepy hallway.

The loud music grew louder and almost poke a hole to their ear drums, the smell was a mixture of alcohol and cigarette smoke. Shinwon pushed a hand to block his nose, and followed the line that was caught up between their hands.

Jinho looked around, just to catch anything up. There were idols inside that dirty room. He was sure of it. After being a trainee for a whole 8 years, he has this ability to know whether someone is an idol due to the amount of work a person puts on to their faces, and that is okay.

Jinho just followed the pull that Hui was doing to both of them and he noticed that Shinwon didn't want to inhale the cigarette smoke that has been floating above their chests. Jinho checked inside his pocket and pulled up a piece of clothing that he offered to Shinwon with his another fake smile.

Shinwon momentarily stopped and looked into Jinho's hand waving in front of him. Though he was confused, he grabbed the handkerchief from Jinho and blocked his nose.

Jinho couldn't completely trust Shinwon for a lot of things. Maybe it was because of his silence and the fact that he doesn't even bother to talk to him and just brought them to his own apartment to get his things and ran off without speaking to each other, even at least a word.

All he ever knew about this guy was that he's Shinwon and that he's younger, but that's pretty much it.

It was wrong for Jinho to compare, that is for sure, but Shinwon wasn't any like Hui when they first met. Hui easily opened himself up to him like an open book waiting to be read, and Jinho carefully read the passages inside, though not completely. But Shinwon was someone who closes his book and never let anyone peek through even if it was already a given circumstance. He'd go through extreme measures to prevent people from coming inside his wall and Jinho was one who loves to take up challenges that was why he'd break those walls down.

As he began to form the trance of thought about Shinwon, his eyes dragged him to the messy mullet hair of the late friend, Hui, who seemingly bounces up and down due to excitement. Jinho smiled inwardly, but Shinwon caught it.

Hui finally stopped, but now in front of a tall man with blonde hair and dark eyes on. The same man that Jinho was eyeing was puffing the smoke inside his lungs and blowing it away from the figures in front of him. Though his eyes were so dark, his face immediately brightened when he realized who was in front of him.

"Hwitaek hyung!" Shouted by the man wearing a loose white shirt and a leather jacket on.

Jinho clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth-- maybe this was why Hui asked him to not reprimand the man who was hugging his newly found friend.

"I told you to stop smoking Wooseok," Hui let the hand of Shinwon and Jinho go and drop to his sides before bringing up his hand to smack the head of Wooseok.

Wooseok only giggled as he turned his eyes towards the companion of his good friend. He stared, from their head to their toes, and back up. As if regaining his defensive stance, Wooseok stood up, towering over the three smaller compared to him. The brightness that was shown by his face, completely fell off and was replaced by the shadow its cause was unknown.

Jinho may be short, but he will not falter with someone this broken. That was why he brought his hand up and flicked the forehead of the new person, earning himself a loud groan. Wooseok's eyes sharpened but it didn't scare Jinho, not even a little bit. He was sure to make Wooseok's life straight even if he has lost the will to do so.

If Hui was willing to help him, then he'd be sure to help Hui back through Wooseok.

Before Wooseok could ever spat hurtful words at Jinho, the smaller already snapped back at him.

"Just because you're lonely does it mean you can destroy your life here, Wooseok."

When Wooseok heard that, he swore that his legs wavered and almost fell down. Who knew that a small body like Jinho has can do this much to him? For the first time in his years of living, a short man was able to back him down.

Hui just smiled and looked into the eyes of Shinwon who has his lips pursed carefully analyzing what's happening. Hui was assured that by bringing Jinho to Wooseok, a lot of things could change. It was a good choice, to run away.