05

[pentagon] : runaway

 

Minutes have passed and Shinwon was starting to get irritated.

"Who the hell takes up too much time to eat by the way?" He said, agitated to the situation at hand.

He was searching over the people passing by him. Watching them go to their agendas at this time never interested him, not even a bit . If only he could get an actual job, maybe he wouldn't stay in this restaurant, with a ty paycheck, but with a good boss.

He didn't know the reason why he was actually saving money. He was fine living inside a dirty apartment that is just the size of his body. With a low ceiling bathroom, it didn't bother him when he had to sometimes slouch, just to wash his hair.

He was fine living like that, and there is nothing that he wanted to complain about

He was just looking for a meaning.

Waking up everyday, all he could ever see was this black and white world where people could smile, frown, laugh, cry, but never did it arouse some sort of feeling inside him. Maybe he was just not feeling anything, maybe he's just an -- or maybe he's just everything people could name him of, he didn't know himself either.

There was no exact explanation why he ran outside after he saw his smile. He just wanted to.

Shinwon knew that the two were strangers. It wouldn't need a genius to tell that either. But he was envious of them.

He was envious of how they can laugh and talk like that without giving each other the benefit of the doubt. He was envious of how they can look so broken, yet look at each other like they're the only thing that matters right now.

He was envious of how they were able to get meanings in their life in that exact moment, something of which that he wasn't able to do for years.

When he heard the door open, he didn't waste any time and went near the talking two men. Visible to their faces is the satisfaction. Resided on their cheeks was the upward curve formed by their lips and their eyes, trust Shinwon, their eyes speak so much about them.

Jinho and Hui looked at each other first before looking at the tall man with his black cap on. No one bothered to say something nor tear the tension off them, they stayed there and stared.

Being able to recognize who the person was in front of him, Hui immediately beamed up a smile, "You're the waiter inside, right?" and bowed his head slightly in an attempt to be friendly.

Shinwon pursed his lips tight and stared, forcing in his brain the details of how they look and how they act. He replied with a slight nod and turned his eyes to Jinho, feeling himself captured, "take me to anywhere you both are going to, just please ," and bowed.

Shock evidently filled the atmosphere and Jinho stopped twitching. His hands desperately clung on to somethingㅡ Hui's hand .

Hui who struggled at first, froze and turned his wide eyes at the older, but the more he study Jinho's facial features that seem to exhibit his emotions more than his words, the more he calmed his nerves down making him tighten up his hand wrapped on the smaller one's.

That action pushed Jinho to speak, or at least to open his mouth and closed it again, but Shinwon was determined .

Clenching his teeth and almost gritting them, Shinwon lowered his bow and speak once again, " Please , bring me with you."

Jinho's eyes narrowed. He didn't know what to say.

But not everywhere and everytime, one has to know what to say.

That was why he brought his hand up and placed it on the head of the brunette. Feeling the fabric of the cap that covered the strands of his soft hair flatten due to the sudden weight. He tapped it twice and then thrice. He smiled, softly, and held Shinwon's jaw inside his palm.

Turning it upward to finally look into his eyes, Shinwon let himself fall into the orbs.

With the cold eyes of Jinho that seemed to look at Shinwon with utmost disgust, Shinwon never thought that a stare could run a shiver over his body.

Until he met Jinho.

"I am Jinho and the man I am holding is Hui," Jinho started. Contrary to the smile in his lips was his dark eyes, " are you willing to run away with us? "

Shinwon literally bobbed his head up and down, watching the once dark, cold eyes of Jinho, turning into something warmer and lighter.

ing facade . He whispered to himself.