Nine

Odd

It had been roughly 3 weeks since Jungkook went overseas. And just as he had said he didn't text me. Emma finally let it go about me having his number, and she decided to visit her family for a week. I found it odd that she chose this but let it slide. She wasn't one to spend long with her family so already things felt off. Sitting in the quiet apartment I heard my phone ping.

J- hey! Long time no talk :) just letting u know we got back last night and Namjoon said that right now we have nothing planned!

My heart stopped, I had thought he forgotten about me but this text proved he hadn't. I tried to think of the best response before realising that Emma followed the Kpop world closely and would therefore know where her favorite groups were.

M- oh hi! My friend went out of town recently so my place is Infact free if u wanted to meet.

J- does she know?

M- no not that I know of 

J- send me your address and I can try to sneak over

M- alright!

I sent him my address, feeling very nervous about meeting him after all this. Then a picture of kissing him flew into my mind and I froze where I stood. "He won't do that right?" I found myself talking to myself while I stood trying to figure out what to do. Before long I decided to clean my house making sure it was spotless.

Some time passed before I heard the front door buzz, running to it I pressed the button to answer: "hello?"

"Hey, I'm outside think you can let me in?" It was clearly Jungkooks voice. Feeling excited I buzzed him in and opened the door. From the hall I could see him coming towards the door, once seeing it open he walked a little faster. "Miss me?" He smiled as I closed the door behind him, feeling a little nervous and distant I waved my hand to let him in.

"Have a seat!" I followed him towards out couch, "how was the trip?" I felt myself feeling awkward and distant.

"The trip was like the others." He glanced at me sadly, "do you not want me here? I'm risking a lot to be here..." He drifted off hanging his head.

"No no! That's not it!" He turned to look at me a little more, my heart racing I angled myself more towards him. "May I?" I leaned towards him to give him a little kiss on the lips. Before I could finish leaning he was already holding my head lightly while softly kissing me. My head went numb as I just sat there.

"I was worried for a second," he stopped to examine my face, "you haven't left my mind." He smiled lightly shaking his head. "Taehyung and Jiminy have gotten comfortable with the group, it's nice but it makes me miss you." He leaned to kiss me a little more. Not feeling like I had time to react I let him deepen the kiss. Before long my face was flushed and my hands were starting to get tangled in his hair.

"Wait!" I pulled a hand back covering my lips with a finger. He stopped looking at me confused. "This is only our third time meeting, is it really okay to move this fast?" My nerves took over as I started to pull away from him.

"If you feel it's to much then I'll stop." He nodded towards me smiling. "I know it's faster than most things, but you did kiss me one the second get together while drunk sooooo..." He winked at me making me blush, out of reaction I lightly hit his shoulder. Before leaning to snuggle on his chest. He began to run his hands through my hair, as we sat like that for a while. "You know, I wish I could take you out and show you off to the world." His words took me by surprise.

"You want to show ME off?" I asked while pointing to myself. "If anyone's to be shown off its you." I laughed but he stayed serious.

"No, I mean I wish I could just be with you without this whole secret thing." He looked down making me confused.

"But we only just started unofficially seeing eachother... Do you really feel that strongly?" I quickly regretted those words, his face filling with hurt.

"Do you not?" His voice hardened as he slowly backed away. *Did I up?* I searched his eyes for anything. "How about I prove to you how I feel? We don't have to go far but let me show you." Nervous I just looked at him. "Let's go, I'll go to the nearest park and walk with you! I'll buy you something at a store! I'll call my parents and tell them about you! Just please believe me..." He was standing now just watching me, holding my hand in his. "I know this seems stupid but I haven't gotten you out of my head since the first time we met, then when I ran into you again it felt like fate... Please give me a chance." He was sitting with his head bowed and my hand held to his face. *Is he begging me to date him?!?* My mind was racing.

"Alright I get it, just please don't get yourself in trouble... We can stay here for now, why don't we meet at your place next?" I knew there would be the whole group there but it felt like it would at least slow things down.

"Sure!" He jumped up still holding my hand, pulling me up and giving me the biggest hug. "How about tomorrow at my place? Our day should end later when it's easier to sneak in, I'll come get you." He kissed my forehead lightly then pulled me to the couch.

"I'll have you know I'm bad at directions." He just laughed as he snuggled me on the couch.