Three

Odd

I opened my eyes slowly, my head hurt a bit from drinking to much, the sun was bright. I couldn't tell where I was, but I could see a few bottles lying around. Shifting I heard a groan under me as I looked, realising I was on top of Jungkook. *Oh my gooood! I didn't sleep with him did I?* Checking quickly I could see all my clothes were still on. 

"Morning, you uh, want some coffee?" I heard a slightly familiar voice coming from the other side of the couch. Glancing over I could see Taehyung sitting on the other couch. I found myself blushing. "You guys slept through. I'm impressed." He got up walking towards the kitchen. Out of some strange pull I followed. Watching him prepare a pot of coffee I couldn't help but notice he seemed tired. He glanced at me before smiling to himself. "You know, if you can't drink it's best you don't." He poured a coffee handing it to me. "Let's go back to the couch." Not wanting to argue I followed.

"So everyone really does live here?" I felt my face drop at my stupid question. "Don't answer." I looked at Jungkook who was still passed out. 

"You are one strange drunk, I'll give you that." Another voice came from the hall as Yoongi came into the livingroom sitting on the floor. "I don't think I've ever seen someone become so attached to people." I found myself blushing again and looking at the floor. Jungkook groaned opening his eyes. "Oi look sleeping beauty is awake." Yoongi sneered getting a glare from the younger.

"Oh shut up." Jungkook sat up stretching but stopped midway. "Mina?" He glanced around seeing I was sitting next to Taehyung he calmed down.

"Alright everyone you had your fun but she has to go home now." The voice was of Seokjin. I found myself saddened by the thought of leaving and having to deal with my roommate. A phone started to ring and right away I knew it was mine. I flew to grab it but Jungkook was faster.

"Hello? Oh Mina? Ya she's with me. Hotel? What no, she's at my place." The voice on the other line yelled and he pulled the phone away from his ear. "She's fine. My address? Uh I'd rather not. Well for many reasons!" He was looking annoyed so I put my hand out to take the phone. But he ignored me. "How about we meet at a restaurant? I'll have her text you the name. Ya ya she's fine. Bye." He hung up handing me the phone. I found myself glaring at him for not letting me speak. "Look, I'd rather you not say who you were with. The last thing we need is rumors." I felt myself getting crushed.

"Jungkook, I hope you realise this is also on you. If rumors start you are going to have to explain this." Namjoon stood behind the couch, his arms crossed like an annoyed father. "But Mina he's right. Please don't go freely saying it was a drinking night with a member of BTS." I found myself feeling sad again *I just wanted to make friends.* I found myself getting up and heading to the front door. Leaning down to put on my shoes, I could feel eyes on me.

"Mina." I turned seeing Jungkook standing pretty close behind me. "We don't have to leave just yet, you can stay here until it's time to go." His voice was soft and gentle. I felt my heart race, my body just wanting a hug. I nodded, taking my shoes off and following him back to the couch. 

Everyone sat in silence before each of them slowly got up excusing themselves and heading to their rooms, soon enough it was just Taehyung, Jungkook and me left in the livingroom. Jungkook seemed annoyed at this but I felt there was reason behind it. *Did Taehyung not trust Jungkook?* I found myself feeling like it was me he didn't trust. 

"Taehyung, do you need to keep watch until she leaves?" Jungkook seemed to voice my thoughts, sounding as though he was trying to force the older away. 

"If you go with her to drop her off I'm coming as well. The last thing you need is some sort of affecting being caught by someone." Taehyungs voice was flat and stern. But protective as well.

Finally I got a text saying my friend was ready to meet up and I gave the name of the restaurant I had met Jungkook at before leaving. Just as he said, Taehyung, followed us out to the car. Both guys were wearing their sunglasses but chose not to wear the masks. The car ride was quiet, even the radio was turned off. Arriving at the restaurant, I stepped out of the car only to find the two of them staying where they sat. I figured it was for the best and waved while closing the door. Heading to the door I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"We're going home, we need to talk." I froze knowing it was my friend. I turned to look at her and she didn't seem mad but instead her face was blank. Agreeing with her we walked in silence until we reached the apartment. Finally when we got there I felt at ease, the weird events of the previous day fading. "Who the hell was that?!?" The ease did not last long.

"What do you mean?" I smiled while looking at her. Heading to our livingroom I could tell she didn't like my answer. I plopped myself into a chair waiting for the scolding.

"What do I mean?!? That was clearly Jungkook! Like THE JUNGKOOK!" My eyes flew up to look at her wondering how she could tell by the phone call. "I was right then." Mentally I apologized to them all, and knowing they made the right choice not to meet at the apartment. "Just how in the world did that happen?" She sat on the floor infront of me. Taking a deep breath I told her about the previous day, the whole time she was quiet.

"So that's that." I felt like she was hoping for some gossip or even a story of me sleeping with one of them, but sadly I was probably to naive for that to even happen.

"So you had a chill night drinking with Jungkook?" She hung her head shaking it slightly. "You missed one hell of a chance!" And just like that I knew she was just my weird clingy friend.