Two

Odd

"You alright." I asked her, she tried to get up to go to the washroom but instead tripped and fell. I could see that he cheeks were rosy and her balance was off, she was visibly drunk. I looked over at bottles. We had one each. I was feeling a little tipsy but nothing major. She crawled from the floor to the couch. Either very knowingly or not she went straight between my legs. "Hey um maybe not?" I found myself fighting temptation as she just rested her head on my lap her face just inches away from my crotch. "Look, I don't even know your name." 

"Mina, you can call me Mina." She looked up slowly pulling herself up using my legs for support. Somehow finding her balance, she wound up sitting on my lap her hands leaning on my hips while she sat near but not on my crotch.

"Look I don't think it's very smart to sit like this." I tried to push her to the side but she was somehow resisting. She turned, nearly falling making me instinctively catch her, reaching over to the coffee table she grabbed some of the snacks I out out. Bringing them to my mouth she forced me to eat them. "I still think you should get off." I said between bites. Then she grabbed one of the last bottles I had. She took a big swig from it before passing it to me with a huge smile. Taking it I drank most of it fast, not wanting her to have anymore. Once the bottle was finished she leaned closer to meaning on my chest hiding her head in the nook of my neck. Not feeling comfortable the way I was sitting I went to move, but she whined in protest. Giving in I slid further down so I could rest my head on the back of the couch. Slowly I closed my eyes.

"Jungkook, why are there women's shoes-" I heard a distant voice stop. I was pretty tipsy at this point, and barely noticed the others coming home. "Oi. Explain." I head a strong voice very close to me. Opening my eyes I saw Namjoon standing above me. It then dawned on me what it looked like with the way Mina and I were sitting. My face was slightly flushed from being tipsy and she had slipped down and was now just sitting on the floor her head resting on my crotch.

"So do we know wh-" Taehyung came in followed by everyone else. Who each let their mouths drop open. "Well then." He said smiling a little. The noise started to wake Mina as she opened her eyes, they flew open as they landed on Taehyung. She got up faster than I expected as she flew up into me her leg brushing by semi hard . I found myself flinching at the contact. 

"V! No Taehyung! No V!" He backed up startled. But she already grabbed him. She had me squished between the couch and her as I fought to keep my mind under control. "Jungkook it's him!" Finally having my mind back I grabbed her and moved her to the side. Sighing in relief I sat as she tried to crawl over the couch.

"Just come sit before she hurts herself." I said more bluntly than I wanted. But being confused by the situation Taehyung came to sit down. I found myself reaching for the last bottle I took a sip. Seeing the bottle Mina flew at me to grab it. "You've had more than enough." She pouted at me but I took another sip.

"You too." I felt the bottle taken out of my hand. Looking at who took it I glared at Yoongi. "How much have you guys actually drunk?" He looked concerned but I knew I wasn't drunk.

"She hasn't had much." Nobody seemed to believe me. "She seems like Taehyung. She can't hold her alcohol." And with that they seems to relax. As if on queue, Mina crawled back onto me. "Can you stop that?!" I found myself getting very mad, mainly out of frustration. Seemingly it worked. 

"Meany." She said as she came to sit next to me leaning her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around my arm. *God if she was only sober.* I leaned my head on the couch again.

"Can you just explain what's going on?" Hoseok asked joining the rest of the group who were sitting around looking confused.

"I don't really know her." I kept my head where it was lot feeling the energy to lift it. "Her name's Mina, I had bumped into her a few times today and she never once noticed who I was. So I decided to invite her for a drink. And turns out she can't drink. She's also got no sense of personal space." I said everyone I could fast just feeling annoyed at the whole situation.

"And you had no other plans?" Seokjin sneered gesturing with his hand to my slightly visible hard on. "Seems you had other ideas." He laughed lightly making the others laugh as well.

"Let's see you keep your cool when your tipsy and someone decides to take a nap right next to your freaking ." I mentally slapped myself for being so forward, knowing it was partly due to the alcohol. The looks around the room said it all. Lifting my head, I quickly put it in my hand as the room spun.

"Let's leave him alone, I don't think hes lying." Yoongi got up motioning for the others to follow. They all left heading to their rooms. Except Taehyung.

"Look I'll just be staying to make sure you're alright. I'm going to sleep on the other couch." And with that he got up to lie on the couch perpendicular to the one I was on. "Tomorrow we will know of you lied." And with that I knew why he stayed.

I tried to close my eyes to rest but was finding it hard. Eventually I managed to lie down Mina following and lying on-top of me. Feeling to tired to protest I let it be. Besides she was quite cute the way she was lying.