One

Odd

It was early one morning when I snuck out to go shopping. I wasn't usually allowed to go on my own, only because I had a tendency for getting lost. I wondered around for a while, going from store to store. Before I knew it I was, as predicted, lost. Stopping in the doorway to a shop I tried to figure out where I was. Feeling someone bump into me I turned saying sorry.

"Hmm?" A tall man stood behind me, a mask over his mouth and sunglasses covering his eyes. "Oh, sorry." He spoke quietly heading passed me. I moved aside deciding to try to find my way back.

Having no luck I found a bench outside of some store. Sitting down I took out my phone checking if I had any messages, nothing. 

"Mind if I sit?" I nodded not bothering to look up. "I think I had bumped into you earlier." I lifted my head to see it was Infact the same guy as the last store. Ignoring him I turned my attention back to my phone. "Huh, you know usually girls flip out when they see me, but you've barely even moved." He kept looking at me through his glasses.

"Congrats. But I can't see your face." Feeling annoyed and not liking talking to people like that, I got up and walked away. Not knowing where I was going I just went in any direction. "Whats his problem?" I mumbled out loud. My stomach growled reminding me I hadn't eaten yet. Looking at a restaurant and deciding it looked good I went for a table. After ordering some food and starting to eat my phone rang.

"Where the are you?" The familiar voice of my roommate yelled before I could even say hello. "You know what you probably don't even know where you are..." I could tell she was annoyed. I just hummed with my mouth full of food. "Look just find a hotel. I know you won't want me to go get you when you leave like this, so just be careful." I knew it was getting late and I didn't care about going back just yet.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, besides nothing bad can happen." I heard a sigh on the other line before she agreed and hung up. Feeling a bit annoyed I decided to order a small drink. Some time passed and someone familiar came in. *It's that guy from before.* I felt a tinge of worry wondering if he had been following me. I continued drinking my small thing of soju. Feeling myself already getting tipsy I kept my eyes on the guy. He started coming closer to me before pulling out the chair across.

"Care if I sit?" He asked as he sat. I just looked at him my mind a bit fuzzy. "How much has she had?" I heard him ask the waitress who lightly gasped before mentioning it was only a half a small bottle. "." He waved her away asking for my bill. She hurried off to get it letting him pay for it. "Alright where do you live?" He looked at me while putting out his hand.

"Dunno." I took it as I stood up, definitely feeling the drink a little. "Thanks for paying but I'm off to find a hotel now." I started to head to the door thanking the staff. Once outside it was clearly night. "Tch, how am I supposed to find a hotel?" I stood looking around for a moment before a hand landed on my shoulder.

"You seem different. Come for a drink, I don't get to hang out freely with new people often." The guy from earlier stood behind me. Feeling worried that he would take advantage of me I went to say no.

"Sure." I mentally slapped myself knowing that when I got tipsy I just wanted to drink more. He pulled out his phone calling what I guessed was a cab. A black car appeared as he went to sit inside. Following him I sat near the window in the back.

"You know you shouldn't be bringing her with you." The driver stated but was waved quiet. *Who is he?* I felt curious. The drive was faster than I thought as I sat weirdly with this guy. "Alright, take care." The driver said as we left. 

Walking behind him I felt the alcohol fading. We climbed a few stairs before reaching a door and stopping. While I looked around the hallway he unlocked the door. Gesturing for me to come in I listened. Closing the door behind me I looked up to see him taking off his mask and glasses. My jaw hitting the floor.

"Hold up." I looked at him and his eyes went sad. Feeling bad I made sure to not say something that would get me kicked out. "Sorry, but you are Jungkook aren't you?" I made sure to keep my head level and my voice normal. He sighed and nodded. "Sweet, let's have a few drinks. You said it yourself you don't get to do it often so let's go!" I took off my shoes walking into the apartment. He stood frozen in place, as if what I said made him suddenly more closed off. Heading to the couch I sat just waiting for him.

"You were drinking soju, you want some more?" He finally asked heading to the livingroom with a bigger bottle than the one I had. Nodding he poured me some. "So you do know me?" He sounded sad,. Feeling bad I drank the first glass fast.

"Ya so what?" I felt the alcohol kick in a bit. He looked at me surprised. "I'm not known for holding my drinks well, but it's not often you get invited to go drink with a stranger." I saw him slightly smile as he poured more.

We didn't talk to much just having drinks here and there, but I felt myself reaching my limit. Knowing I was a major lightweight I was embarrassed but not wanting to care.

"You alright?" He asked as I tried to get up to go to the washroom. But I found myself tripping and falling instead.