Seven

Odd

I found myself waking up, the nights drinking clearly bothering me. Opening my eyes I could see that Mina was snuggled infront of me. Deciding to try and sit up slowly and not wake her, I moved to sit at the base of the couch on the floor. I leaned my head near hers, looking at her face as she slept. My eyes landed on her lips, and I found myself stretching my neck to give her a gentle kiss. 

"So you can show affection while sober." The voice came from behind me, ignoring the person I stayed looking at Mina. "Look, I get that you're attached but you need to stop bringing her here drunk." I glanced over at Taehyung who was sitting in the other couch. He looked at me up and down, almost suspicious.

"Taehyung, leave him be." The voice was Jimins who was coming from the kitchen. Those two were always close and could easily calm down the other. "It's not often he gets attached so just let him at least enjoy it." He had a tray of coffee that he set on the coffee table. Mina shifted and I turned looking at her. Lifting her hand, she brushed a finger on my neck, where the hickey was that I almost forgot about.

"So that was real." Smiling at me and still rubbing my neck. Feeling myself blush lightly. She slid forward giving me a kiss, it was stronger than I had imagined it being and I felt myself closing my eyes.

"Wait what happened last night?" Jimin blurted out as Mina pulled back. Taehyung sighed from the other couch.

"Jungkook, care to turn and show Jimin?" Taehyung sounded half defeated. But I listened turning myself around so that everything could be seen. Jimin gasped a smile spread across his face as he glanced from Mina to me to Taehyung. "I don't know all of it, Hoseok found them originally. But from what I could see and what I could tell, they didn't get to far." He grabbed Jimins arm pulling him to sit on the couch with him. Jimin listened sitting beside him, his hand sneaking behind Taehyungs back. I raised an eyebrow at them but they ignored me.

"Jungkook, Namjoon said you would give me your number." Mina had crawled her way to me hanging herself around my neck from behind. I felt a smile creep over my lips, turning my head I looked at her as she hung her head off my shoulder. The angle was weird but I could still see her smiling. Nodding at her, the smile grew and she readjusted herself to sneak her lips on my neck giving a light kiss that set a shiver down my spine. "Thank you." She whispered into my neck.

"Alrighty then." The voice came from behind the couch. "Let's not start up again." The couch dipped as Hoseok sat near Mina. Sneaking a glance at him I could see his eyes were mischievous. "You know I never pictured you the type to be submissive." My face going bright redremembering he was the one that found us. 

"Say what?!?" Jimin flew standing his eyes wide and a huge smile in his face as he stared at me. I wanted to shrink into a hole. Mina clearly feeling the same as she just his her face on me. "Hoseok! You can't just leave us hanging!" I could hear laughing coming from Taehyung.

"Does it matter?!?" I found myself getting defensive over the whole topic. Stopping as the others in the room froze and looked at me. I quickly regretted speaking up.

"Wait Hoseok isn't lying?" Taehyung had the biggest smile on his face and I didn't like it. "So what then? We're you backed into a corner?" He crept forward. "Pinned in place?" He crawled over to me putting his hands carefully on my wrists. "Letting her have her way?" His face was to close and I found myself blushing even more remembering exactly what Mina did. Backing off he smiled as I let out the breath I was holding.

"Taehyung no! I was wondering if I'd have to drag you off of him this time!" Hoseok hung his head. I just sat with my heart racing while Mina still used me to hide. "But to answer Taehyung, ya that's pretty much how I found them." I looked down embarrassed by the whole thing. 

"Sorry." Mina mouthed on my neck. "Next time lets meet at my place." She whispered and I nodded realising her talking like that and the feeling of her lips on my neck was pushing my limits. She lifted her head off grabbing her phone and handing it to me. I put my number in feeling like the next time we met would be a bit more intense.

"Are you guys done screwing with him?" Seokjin laughed having obviously seen what happened. Mina was now just sitting on the floor next to me texting. "You should take her home soon." He said heading off to the kitchen. I felt saddened by having to say bye.

"Now that we are letting this happen I'm setting some rules." Namjoon sat on the couch behind me. "For now until we can get management on bored you guys are only to meet and each other's places. And Jungkook, if you go over to her place please try to be careful. And Mina, you can't go telling anyone about this. And this is not to be official until we get the okay." He put his hand in my shoulder gently. "But that doesn't mean you guys can't unofficially be together." He smiled giving me a wink. 

"So what your saying is, until management agrees he can get away with doing it secretly?" Taehyung shot a glance at Jimin who froze. "Does that apply to us?" He spoke calmly and didn't even flinch.

"Ya sure. Just don't be obvious." Namjoon glanced at the two while the rest of us sat confused. "Not like you haven't been trying to hide anyways." Winking I could see the two if them smile. "Just now everyone else can be aware and you don't have to sneak while at home." They smiled while we were all still processing what happened.