Ten

Odd

The day finally came to an end, the group was tired and drousy. Making our way back to the apartment I checked my phone:

M- hey! You done yet?

M- i don't like being home alone :(

M- please help I don't know where I would have to go...

J- sorry! We just finished! I'll ask the driver to stop and pick you up!

Before she could answer I called to the driver and gave him her address, he eyes me weirdly but didn't argue.

"Jungkooks, please be careful." Namjoon called from a seat ahead of me. I just hummed in agreement.

The drive to her place was quiet, but I found myself excited to see her. Finally we reached her place. And she had been waiting outside, once she saw the car she ran over. I opened the door for her and she came right in.

"Hey!" Her voice sounded relieved as she sat down beside me. I leaned to give her a kissed but stopped as I both felt a hand on my shoulder and heard a cough somewhere else. Moving back away I saw the driver watching the mirror. "Hey guys..." She tried to sound friendly but came off as shy.

"Alrighty! Home we go! Ignore it just go." Namjoon looked at the driver and we were off. 

Finally back at the apartment everyone shuffled through the door, Jimin was leaning on Taehyung, Namjoon was heading to the couch with Yoongi, Hosoek went off the shower while Soekjin made his way to the kitchen. Mina and I stayed back.

"It's weird being here and not drunk..." She whispered to me, laughing with what she said I went to finally kiss her. Tilting her head slightly I gave her a gentle kiss before hugging her and resting my head on hers.

"You know if I hadn't known the history of think you were always this cute." Hosoek walked by making a comment while punching me in the shoulder. I glared at him. Before pulling Mina towards my room.

After closing the door we stood for a moment trying to think of what to do.

"You know I kind of liked how things were going on my birthday." Her sudden change in personality took me off guard as she took a step towards me. "I'm not confident without a drink or two so maybe we can make this a game?" I stayed both curious and confused as she stepped closer. 

"Make this a game?" I felt my voice doing it's best to stay low so that the others wouldn't hear.

"How about we see how far this will go without turning to while trying to stay quiet?" By this point I was now interested to see where this shy girl could go. "So I'll lay the fround rules. Clothes stay majority on, no allowed, hands are permitted." I nodded now just waiting for her to make a move.

Right away she started to move towards me, as I made my way back I found myself against the door. She came like before and pinned my hands to the door by my hip. I felt myself getting excited by this action, but I told myself to let her lead. She then pulled off and brought me to the bed, lying down she climbed over me. She leaned to kiss me, slowly at first but slowly the kissing got heated. She was straddling me making me tilt my head up a little. She grabbed my wrists and brought them above my head, my body automatically giving her control. She pulled them up a little while deepening the kisses again. "Mhmm." The noise slipped out before I could stop it. She made her way to my neck finding the spot she had the last time. "Nnghh." I breathed the noise out as she nibbled and my neck. Eventually she let go of my arms and I felt myself leaving them there. Her kisses slowly sank lower, making their way to my collar bone, she slid her hands up my shirt brushing them over everything they could reach. She kept sinking down, until she was over my crotch. She paused for a moment before ping my pants and pulling my out infront of her. "You don't have t-tch." My tongue clicked in my mouth as I stopped my words. I let my arms slide down and touch her hair. The moment I did she took my whole member in . "Aahh." I threw my hand over my mouth. She was good at this. Deciding that was enough, I moved and leaned her down. Smiling when I saw she had worn a skirt. Pulling down her I went between her legs lightly he while her entrance, not putting my whole finger in just moving enough to keep her on edge.

"Jungkook?" I heard one of the members call but I ignored them, lifting my head I brought myself to kiss her deeply this time as she reached a hand down to me. I continued her as we both were getting close. "Jungkook, Namjoon wants her to either leave soon or sleep on the couch." We ignored the voice as we lightly moaned into the kisses. The fact that someone was there making us more excited. Finally we reached our es right as the door opened. "Jungkook I swear to god why is it always me..." The voice finally registered as Hosoeks, the disappointment very clear. 

"We'll... Uh... Be... Right out..." I said the words as I tried to catch my breath. Mina was clearly embarrassed, but I could see something else in her eyes.

"Uh... Ya sure no problem... T-take your time..." He left as I slowly sat back up.

"Well I'm screwed." I whispered, Mina got up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I think you mean WE are screwed." She laughed as we fixed up our clothes and went to the living room. Once there we saw some of the group sitting there.

"You are so lucky nobody heard ." Taehyung half growled, while Jimin sat holding his shoulders, clearly keeping him sitting.

"Now that we know alcohol isn't the motive, I'll let you both know that management has agreed to allow you to date." Namjoon looked between us shaking his head. "Still be careful we don't know what the fans will do." And with that he walked away.