Five

Odd

I stood holding Mina, who was visibly drunk. Her friend seemed frozen and stunned. I stayed there for a while feeling Mina falling asleep in my arms.

"You are who I think you are right?" The friend was looking with her eyes wide. I nodded feeling like I was going to get in trouble again. "You were the one she was with last time too right?" Freezing, my eyes drifted to Mina worried she did Infact tell her friend. "I recognized your voice on the phone, she actually tried to play it off as coincidence." The friend laughed, smiling and handing me Minas bag. "Look, you obviously know how she is drunk, so don't go taking advantage of her. Also, that being said, it's her birthday today. Don't be stupid, but don't let her forget today." And with that the friend walked away, waving goodbye and leaving me to carry Mina.

"You stupid girl." I lifted her up holding her close to my chest. I hadn't been able to get her out of my mind since that first day. Knowing that the group was once again out of the apartment I opted to go back there again. Being as we were a short walk away, I kept her in my arms making my way to the door. "What am I doing?" I felt myself question the choice I was making, glancing down and Mina sleeping I felt my heart race, instinctively grabbing her tighter. Walking through the front door I placed her on the couch and went off to get myself a drink.

I sat across from her, on a chair I had brought over. I finished my drink, feeling the little buzz from it. I placed my head in my hands, trying to figure out what to do. *It's her birthday?* I remembered her friend saying this, so I got up and sat on the couch. Her being sideways automatically wrapped herself closer around me. I looked down and she had her eyes open smiling.

"You found me." The happiness in her voice was so pure. I couldn't help but smile myself. "But, why did you bring me? Emma wouldn't let me go with strangers." It took me a second before the name clicked as her friend. 

"Well she realized who I was." I told her seeing the smile get even bigger. My heart was pounding now, my body trying to figure out what I wanted it to do. "I hadn't seen you in a while, so I figured this would be a nice way to-" my sentence was cut off. My eyes wide and my mind frozen. She had sat upright behind me, her hand covering my mouth as she snuggled her face in my neck. She gave me a gentle kiss on the neck and I felt my eyes close. Suddenly I flew off the couch, my mind and heart racing. "Mina! No! You're drunk!" I found myself panting the adrenaline rushing through me.

"Not fair." I could see she was poutting at me. She sat huffing and crossing her arms. "It's my birthday!" She sounded like a child, not knowing what to do I walked to the kitchen grabbing another drink, chugging it down. Feeling it hit me I knew I drank it fast enough to be drunk but not smashed. Heading back to the couch I could see she hadn't moved.

"Look, I don't want to feel like I've taken advantage of a drunk girl." She lifted her head glancing at me. I took a step towards her, the room spinning a little. "So be happy that I decided to drink more." I sat next to her the room still spinning. I could see she was examining me, trying to see if I was lying. 

"So now you drunk too?" Her sentence not making much sense, and me not trusting my own I nodded at her. The smile on her face was somewhere between evil and cute. 

"But I'm making one rule." The smile disappeared, making me smile on my own. "Only kissing. Nothing more. If you want more then you wait until the alcohol is gone." Her smile was back and she was crawling towards me on the couch. Before I knew it she had me cornered against the wall. Closing my eyes I felt her lightly kiss my lips, giving me more and more kisses each one gaining in urgency. Suddenly she stopped, opening my eyes to look at her I could see her examine me before she brought her face to my neck. I wasn't used to this kind of attention, and her kissing and biting my neck was driving me to weird places. Then she found a particular spot that made me flinch. Deciding that was her new place she started to and bite lightly on that place. "Tch." I clenched my jaws, knowing it was taking a lot of strength not to flip the position. Closing my eyes, I barely noticed her stopping, crashing our lips together. "Mmmm." I felt the sound escape from the back of my throat. Out of nowhere she grabbed my arms pinning them to the wall at the same time she pressed a leg on my . The attention making my breath stop. Then a sound I didn't want to hear, the front door opened.

"Jungkook!?" The voice was Hoseoks, and without warning Mina was lifted off of me. Feeling out of energy and still very buzzed by both the alcohol and what was happening, I slumped down the couch. "Are you actually drunk as well?" I heard the concern in his voice before I looked at him with a face he was familiar with. "Jungkook... I don't know what you're thinking but you can't go picking up random girls all the time."

"Who said she was random?" I somehow got the words out. Hoseok looked his eyes wide as he turned to see who he pulled off.

"It's her?!" He stopped and sat between us on the couch. "Alright fine it's the same girl. But that doesn't change the fact that you are now drunk and have a hickey." He pinched the bridge of his nose taking a deep breath. "Namjoon is gonna kill you."