Six

Odd

"Namjoons gonna kill you." Hoseok said just facing Jungkook. I felt embarrassed at being caught like that, but Jungkook invited me and even drank to make me feel better. "You Missy." He turned pointing at me. "How do you always end up drunk? Just stop! You can't drink!" He froze in horror as the door opened. "Jungkook, zip the sweater higher." Doing as he was told Jungkook brought the Zipper higher. 

"Hoseok, Jungkooks not answering his pho-one..." The voice belonged to Taehyung who was now just looking at us three. "Why's she back?" His voice had a hint of aggression in it.

"Because I brought her." Jungkook answered his words having a hint of a slur in them, Hoseok flinched when he spoke.

"Are you drunk?" Taehyung now stood close to Jungkook their faces close together. Scrunching his nose Taehyung turned to Hoseok now. "Why is he drunk?!" Out of some weird instinct I climbed over the couch, hugging him gently. "You too huh?" His hand reached my head as he pet it gently. "So let me guess, bumped into eachother, brought her here, she was already drunk so you drank too?" Taehyung put his hand on Jungkooks head as well. His eyes like that of a caring sibling. "The logic is a bit flawed but I get where you were coming from." Now petting us both, he leaned on the back of the couch.

"So what?" Jungkook spoke ping his sweater. Hoseok flew at him pulling his hand away and shaking his head. "Well it's hot and I don't care!" He threw the hands off taking off his sweater. The light hickey now visible.

"Dude come on!" Hoseok threw his hands up glancing at Taehyung. "I don't get it either but right now he is stubborn as a donkey, so I need you to help me. She's fine at least as far as I can tell she is." He glanced at me before trying to get Jungkook to put his sweater back on.

"Whats the fuss?" Everyone froze knowing who was talking. Coming into the room Namjoon glanced around before they landed on the hickey. "You're going to kill me one day I swear." He said dropping his shoulders in defeat.

"We that's doesn't matter! Fun gone anyways!" Jungkook blurted out still obviously struggling with the alcohol.

"Well there's my answer. Mina was it?" He turned to me his eyes soft. "I don't understand why, but you guys seem drawn to eachother. Stay the night again, and before you leave I'll get him to give you his number. Just stop drinking both of you." And with that he walked away leaving everyone confused.

"Hoseok you go to bed I'll babysit again." Taehyung waved the other away. Listening and obviously not wanting to fight he left smiling at me as he went by. Still holding onto Taehyung I felt him lift me up and drop me on the couch. "Jungkook don't go getting any ideas, you try anything and I'm going to slap you, just stay in that couch with no kissing or touching and then I'll decide if you're adult enough." With that he sat on the other couch again.

"Fine." Jungkook agreed grabbing me and curling himself around me, pointing me tightly on the couch. Feeling tired myself I closed me eyes letting sleep take me.

---***---***---

I sat watching them. I knew he was attached to her. Feeling like she would soften him out if they hung out without drinking. The front door opened again.

"Ahh Yoongiiii!" The voice was clearly Jimins, in his usual excited self. "Can we go out again tomorrow?" He sounded happy which made me smile. His footsteps came closer as he froze. "I thought this already happened? Why is it the same?" He asked while Yoongi and Seokjin glanced around him before creeping off.

"Seems he found her again." I spoke softly while putting my finger over my lips telling him to be quiet. I pat the couch seat next to me inviting him to come watch them with me. Listening he came gently sitting with me. "I don't know what this will become but Namjoon seems fine with it." I breathed knowing Jimin couldn't see the hickey from his angle.

"Well if that's the case, then you shouldn't stop them." Jimin said looking friendly and motherly. I reached and grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about him so much, he needs to grow too." Squeezing my hand back he got up heading to his room. 

I knew he was right, but I was worried that he would get himself In a mess that he couldn't fix. Thankfully the makeup crews were quiet and ignored anything weird they saw, just covering it and moving on. Jungkook was sound asleep holding onto Mina tightly. They looked cute like that, but I also felt like Namjoon only made the decision to let them hang out to try and stop these drinking nights. Not that it happened often, but dealing with it twice already was enough to show it would happen again. Curling up on the couch I watched them, I felt that unlike last time they would for sure sleep though the night, allowing me to sleep with one eye open.