A girl like you

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 8 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] A girl like you [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3] "You're beautiful as well as kind, you know. That why Chanyeol likes you", this statement said by Jungkook was making her upset because she had crush on him.

She looked at Chanyeol as he was munching his lunch somewhere alone and faraway from her which made her extra upset. She thought him as a friend but they were no more friends.

Rose went to the classroom since she felt guilty because she messed up everything. Jungkook noticed it and followed her. She sat down and layed her head down on the bench.

"What happened?" He said and she looked up. She was flinched by the sudden question but she brushed it off the thought.

"I messed up everything". She said without even an eye contact with him. He waited for her to explain but she never did. She was looking at nothing specific.

She became silent. He lifted her chin and made an eye contact with her. "I'm your friend, you know that right? You can tell me anything and I'll hear your story. And I'll keep it secret too", he said with his regular sweet smile.

Yet, she kept quiet. "I'll tell you my secret too. Come on, tell me," he continued. She finally started to speak.

"I'm not from this world". She said while he thought she joked and chuckled. "I kn eew you wouldn't believe me", she added and looked away. "No, I thought you were joking. But you look damn serious. I'm sorry. Now tell me", he pouted.

She explained him and a heavy sigh escaped through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter