I don't like you

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________

 

[CONTENTID1] 7 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] I don't like you [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3] "Just tell Sehun that she likes him." Rose sat infront of him since it was lunch time.

"You didn't notice that you sat infront of me, miss. So you're okay with me, right?" A smirk appeared on his face. "I'm actually waiting for my friend. He's going to join us," Rose said with an expression of excitement and joy.

"Who gave him permission to join us?" Chanyeol was indeed angry. "Anyone doesn't have ANY problem, Mr". Rose said and stood up, waving her hands to someone.

"Kookie!!" Rose called Jungkook in a cute nickname. (He's cute❤️❤️ So that's why a cute nickname.) "Kookie?!" Chanyeol exclaimed in anger as his blood boiled. "Is he that cute that he deserves a cute nickname?!" Chanyeol shouted but Rose was busy greeting Jungkook.

"Let's study together today, okay? I'm stuck in one of the lessons". Rose said while pouting. "Okay! However, I'm free. You need some juice?" He asked while she nodded in response. They walked away together and left the place.

Now Chanyeol was becoming salty. 'Am I so bad that she ignored me? Why does she do this to me when she clearly knows that I like her?' Chanyeol thought.

__________________

 

"Are you always this beautiful?" Jungkook asked Rose, more like flirted because why not when he is getting so much attention from this rather beautiful girl, mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter