Hide and seek

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 5 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Hide and Seek [/CONTENTID2]

​​​​

[CONTENTID3]

Rose started to search Chanyeol. After going through many ways, she finally saw him.

It looked like he was spying someone. But Rose wanted to ask him the reason why he lied her.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah!! Why did you tell-" Rose started shouting but was cut-off by Chanyeol. "Shh! Keep quiet please". He requested while whisper shouting. "I don't care!!" She shouted but he covered with his hands and hid both of them behind a wall.

"I guess, someone is watching us". The guy whom Chanyeol was spying said.

"Why are we hiding?" Rose whisper shouted. "Because my brother is begging to Kai. I want to know why he has to beg my friend when his brother is ready to help him. It's bothering me so much". Chanyeol explained.

By the time, they heard some footsteps and guessed that they ran away. They slowly looked if Sehun and Kai really ran from the place. And yes, they were right.

"I have to leave fast now but before that.... I want to ask you something, can I?" Chanyeol asked seriously looking at her eyes deeply. Rose nodded.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes," he rubbed his eyes. "Why?!" Rose asked a bit worriedly.

"Because I can't take them off you", he said in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter