Flirt?... Nah!

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 4 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Flirt?.... Nah! [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Was your father a thief? Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes". Chanyeol said to Rose in a flirty way.

Lisa looked at Chanyeol and then at Rose. She kept on looking at them until Rose spoke.

"No, you're wrong". Rose said which made others to look at them. "My father isn't a thief. He is a king".

As soon as Lisa heard this, she choked out the juice which she was sipping. Everyone started to worry because of sudden reaction made by Lisa to Rose's statement.

"Come on, Princess. Don't be so childish". Rose said as she rubbed Lisa's back slowly. "I'm fine. Thank you". Lisa said which made others relax.

"Well, no wonder! You look like a princess. You look like......my princess". Chanyeol said in a flirty way as he looked into her eyes deeply which made her uncomfortable.

With this, Rose cleared and stood up while taking her lunch and walked away. "I'm leaving first", she said before walking away.

While she was walking back after she kept her lunch, she bumped into a guy. "I'm so sorry". He apologized. "Uh.... It's okay". She said while looking at him.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm sure you've seen me. We're in the same class". She shook her hands wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter