Special: Romance in Wintergale

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 12 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Romance in Wintergale (Special chapter) [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3] Months passed happily. It was Winter time. And of course, winter had to be amazing in Wintergale.

Everywhere there was filled up with snow with joy and happiness. Everyone were enjoying the day since it was the month of Christmas.

Rose was sitting in the park. And Chanyeol was sleeping in her lap. There was silence and it was cold. Chanyeol had closed his eyes. He was indeed enjoying the sweet moment.

"Shouldn't we go to Wintergale now?" Rose asked. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes. "Yes! I decided that tonight we'll go to Wintergale again", he replied and pecked her lips.

Chanyeol's parents at first didn't believe their story but then Jin and Dahyun invited them to Wintergale, they met and discussed about their future and then they believed it.

As soon as Chanyeol, Rose, Lisa and Sehun reached Wintergale, they could find only snow. It was beautiful and romantic.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Sehun complimented. "It has a reason to be called as Wintergale. It is indeed not a joke why they call it 'The land of snow' or 'Wintergale', you understand?" Lisa asked Sehun and he nodded looking at the beautiful scene.

"Then why don't we play with snow?" Sehun asked and threw a snowball on Lisa and ran away. "Yah!" Lisa shouted and ran awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter