The rejection

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 2 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The rejection [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I'm so nervous. It's my first day of university, not as royals, but as normal citizens," Lisa said as they both were standing in front of the big university. "I'm even more nervous because I'm curious to know who will be my true love," Rose said as she took deep breath and started walking forward with Lisa.

"I'll go to my class. See you in lunch time," Lisa said and went away. Rose didn't wait for a second and walked away.

As soon as she started walking through the corridor, everyone were looking at her. Of course, everyone had to look at her. She is beautiful, she has sweet voice, she is tall enough, she has a good body and she also had an aura. It is obvious because she is a royal Princess.

When she was walking, she realised that a muscular arm was on her shoulder. She looked at him. He looked handsome and tall. But looked playboy as well at the same time.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pushed his arm away. At this moment, everyone looked at her because no girl would deny a beauty like him. He is the popular guy known for his handsome and charming looks.

"Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol and what's your name?" He asked yet maintaining the smile he had before Rose pushed him.

"Hi! My name is Park Chaeyoung," she replied. "You're name is pretty long, can I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter