Miss me?

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 8 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Miss me? [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]
"I'll drop her to your home", Sehun said since Lisa woke up and she looked extremely weak. She couldn't even walk properly. So her boyfriend, Sehun, had to drop her safely. He was so protective towards her.

"I'll help you too", Chanyeol said as he helped Sehun. "I'll come with you", Jungkook said worriedly.

___________________________________________

As soon as they reached, they made Lisa to relax in her bed. Sehun didn't wanted to leave her but Rose insisted him to do.

"You should go, Sehun. Or else you'll miss your class. I'll be there with Lisa. She'll be sad if she learnt that you didn't attend the classes. And thank you so much", Rose flashed a smile to him.

Sehun nodded understandably and bid goodbye to her. While Chanyeol was about to leave, Rose didn't even thank him. It was because Rose was busy thanking Jungkook for his help. So Chanyeol thought it was of no use to stand and watch the drama. He quietly walked out.

It hurts him that she didn't thank him even tho he worked so hard. Instead, she thanked Jungkook who helped yet, it hurts him.

It was not true that he helped Lisa just because of Rose. The reason why he helped Lisa was because of Sehun. Sehun likes her very much and Chanyeol can even sacrifice his life for Sehun.

___________________________________________

Days passed and Chanyeol didn't come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter