Epilogue

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 13 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Epilogue (Special chapter) [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3] Years passed. Two to three years to say yet time flew very fast. They had become legal to marry.

Their bond became much more stronger than before. It was like they couldn't break it like they were sticked to eachother. And it was a signal that they should get married and have heirs for their kingdom.

Everyone are happy. They waited so long for this auspicious day. Especially Chanyeol and Rose were extremely happy for it. Everyone were wearing some or the other best out of best outfit.

The king and queen, Jin and Dahyun were happy to see their child's wedding. Yes, it was Rose's with Chanyeol.

"Now you may kiss the bride". The priest ordered as the others cheered them. They kissed eachother while King Jin and Queen Dahyun fake cried saying that they will miss them.

Time skip~

"Don't you wanna say something to your wife, Chan?" Queen Dahyun asked her son-in-law.

They were having dinner which included only their family. They were enjoying and having fun.

"I love you. Let's have babies soon". He said which made Rose blush and others laugh. "I love you too," Rose replied as she grinned. "And?" She added which made everyone puzzled.

"I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?" He said as Rose and other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter