Romance in Wintergale

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] 1 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Romance in Wintergale [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Requested to listen this song while reading : Promise by Exo

A town where snow fills up joy and happiness marking the place as 'Wintergale'. A king and a Queen named Jin and Dahyun who gave birth to beautiful and charismatic princesses named Rose and Lisa ruled that town.

Rose was the eldest and most of them loved her beauty. The Prince of 'Black Hollow', Daehyun, got attracted to her beauty. He confessed to her and asked her if they could date. But she wasn't ready for it and didn't wanna give it a try. Hence, she rejected his offer.

Daehyun's mom came to know this and became extremely angry. She was mastered in many black magic tricks. Though she knew that she couldn't kill her because his son wanted to marry her. But she wanted to teach her a lesson.

She went to the palace of Wintergale and announced in front of King and Queen, Princesses, ministers and others while they started to welcome her. 

Daehyun's mom and Dahyun are friends. As soon as Dahyun stood to greet her, she stood in the center. "Your daughter, Princess Rose, rejected MY son. What does she think about herself, huh?" Daehyun's mom asked and paused to look at Rose who was looking confusingly to Lisa and her parents. 

"Now, I'm going to challenge your daughter. If she finds her true love and brings him here, I'll give my kingdom to you. But if she loses, your kingdom w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter