13 reasons why

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 10 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] 13 reasons why [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]
Someone knocked Chanyeol's room door as he snapped out of his thoughts. He simply replied, "come in!!" And the person came in nervously.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked coldly, not even looking at her. "I came here to meet you since you weren't attending the classes. I became worried". She replied while fiddling her fingers.

He scoffed. "Really?" Then who was the one who shouted at me. And what a funny thing is that YOU told me you're worried?!" He asked. "Where is your Kookie? Did he die or did he cheat you, so you've come to me, huh?! Am I a joke to you?!" He added.

"It's not like that. I lik-" Rose was cut off by him. "Get out!! Now!!" Chanyeol shouted at her which made her eyes rolling down the tears. "Can't you hear me?" He banged the table that was near him. Rose couldn't tell anything. She just ran away with her shedding tears.

Sehun noticed how she ran away while wiping her face. He opened the door.

"What happened, hyung? What did you do that made her to cry so much?" Sehun asked Chanyeol calmly. "She said she came here because she was worried about me. But the other day, she shouted at me when I said her 'I like you.' Isn't she a weirdo?" Chanyeol scoffed while Sehun sat in the bed comfortably.

"Hyung, should I say you something?" Sehun asked. "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter