Say yes

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 11 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Say yes [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]

Rose sighed and cleared . "So, Park Chanyeol, will you be my, Park Chaeyoung or better known as Rose's boyfriend and love me for an eternity from the bottom of your heart?" She asked while kneeling down with a ring box opened for him as she nervously looked down.

Chanyeol was about to walk away but he couldn't since students started to rush. They started shouting repeatedly, "Say yes! Say yes!" Much planned, Chanyeol thought as he looked at nervous Rose.

Chanyeol held Rose's hands as he gestured her to stand. Everyone started to whisper at eachother's ears, "Is he going to reject her? But the other day he was interested in her, right?"

He clapped twice as he took everyone's attention. "Guys, you all know my answer," he said and took a deep breath looking at Sehun. "Of course, I like her", he continued.

Everyone clapped. Chanyeol slowly took the advantage of it and whispered in Rose's ears, "I accepted you because I really like you. I knew your plan since Lisa had already told me. Past is past. Let's focus on our future". He flashed a smile to the beautiful girl as she too beamed a cute smile to him while nodding her head.

___________________________________________

Weeks passed and their bond was becoming very strong. Chanyeol's family liked Rose an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter