Let's meet

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 6 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Let's meet [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]
"Is it hot here or is it just you?" He asked. They were sitting in the cafe and were facing each other. Rose rolled her eyes.

"Did you just simply called me to hear your silly cheesy pick-up lines?" Rose asked with an annoyed face.

"No, it's actually important. I wanted to ask you if your sister is single". Rose laughed sarcastically. "Nice playboy you are. I must appreciate your guts. First, you tried to flirt with ME but when I didn't give you a damn, you are trying upon MY sister, huh?" She added. "Find a better person to cheat, not me or my sister". Rose rolled her eyes.

Chanyeol sighed heavily. "Princess, it's not like THAT. My brother likes Lisa". He said while banging the table in frustration. He realized just then what he did when everyone looked at them. He mouthed 'sorry' to them. Rose slowly sipped her drink in embarrassment.

"You remember? When I and you were hiding?" She nodded in response. "I confronted him and asked him what was his problem? He replied that he likes her and was shy to ask help with me. So he asked Kai for the help". He continued.

"I'm so sorry. I took...some other meaning". She lowered her head in embarrassment. "It's okay. You should know that I only like you, princess", He said.

She grinned while blushing. "You're never gonna stop THIS,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter