Her aura

Romance in Wintergale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 3 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Her aura [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

It was lunch time. Everything was new to both the sisters, Rose and Lisa. But they both tried to hide the feeling.

Jennie and Rose stopped infront of 6 seats for the lunch. Rose asked, "Why are we sitting in 6 seats table? Is your friend group so big?" Jennie smiled. She told, "My boyfriend and his friends always joins us". Rose nods understandably.

"Then let's start eating!" Rose said as she sits. "Baby~" Jennie runs to her boyfriend and hugs him. There, Rose noticed someone and that was the boy who flirted with her. "You?!" She exclaimed and started recalling his name. "Park... Chan?"

"Oh! So you know my nickname, huh?" He asked her with a smirk and crossed his arms. "Oh come on! I'm NOT AT ALL interested in YOU. And by the way, why did you even keep your lunch in front of my seat? I don't wanna see your face," Rose shouted.

"Baby~ Don't be so rude~" Chanyeol wraps his arms around Rose's neck. "Aish! I'm really gonna curse you now". Rose said as she takes off his arm and maintains some distance with him.

They all say in their respective places. As Jennie and Kai were sitting face to face, so were Rose and Chanyeol and Rose hated it.

"Hi!" An unfamiliar voice came to Rose. She turned and saw a tall and handsome boy with her beautiful and charismatic... sister
An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter