Chapter 15

Free Delivery!

8th week

 

“Did you know that our little bean has fingers now but… it’s webbed.” 

 

Jongin claps enthusiastically. “Oh, like those from cute little water type pokemons?” 

 

“I guess… But please don’t compare our baby to a pokemon.” Sehun scratches his head.  

 

“Have you decided its name?” Sehun faces Jongin, gently brushing his soft hair, and tucking it behind his ear.

 

The pediatrician should’ve been immune to his boyfriend’s small sweet gesture but damn, he is going red just by looking at his beautiful eyes—curved upward with its lines traces with content. 

 

He sighs lovingly. 

 

“I haven’t thought about it but would you like to decide for it?” He asks. 

 

Sehun shakes his head. 

 

“No, because you have the right to decide for our baby’s name since you will be carrying it for nine months, I don’t want to rob you of that opportunity, you deserve it. I’ll support you no matter what name you want.” 

 

The obstetrician doesn’t care as long as it is what Jongin wants, whether it's after a famous basketball player or musical geniuses like what Chanyeol has suggested. 

 

A sharp pain sears on his arms when Jongin starts to pinch him. “Jongin, that hurts.” He pouts, rubbing his skin to soothe the pain. “Why did you do that.” 

 

Jutting out his bottom lip, Jongin mutters in a low voice. “Stop being so sweet, because it makes me wanna smother you with kisses but you’re in my office. And...” He raises his pointed finger towards the open door. 

 

Following where Jongin points, Sehun sees several peeking heads popping out of the view that may include nurses who were trying to conceal their squeal.   

 

Despite being slightly embarrassed, they decided to laugh it off.

 

Seriously, what is wrong with Jongin’s door.


 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

“Minseok hyung, you know that I can go to the grocery store myself.” 

 

His brother smiles at him smugly “Of course, I know that. I just want to accompany you Jonginnie, I’ll make sure you won’t buy an inexplicable amount of sweets and junk food.”   

 

He side eyes his brother, before taking out a list of items he must buy. 

 

“Wow, I didn’t know you’re organizing your life so well now. You’re such a grown up.” Minseok exclaims while ruffling his brother’s hair. 

 

Jongin swats the hand of his brother. “H-hyung stop that. I am an adult, heck, I’m even a doctor now.” 

 

“Sehun wrote this for me since he is our baby’s doctor. He said that it would be healthy for me if I follow this nutritional plan he made.” He huffs. 

 

Minseok slowly nods his head, his other brow raising in approval. “Although this whole thing is a bit rushed and careless...Hmm, he is responsible, that’s nice.” 

 

Upon hearing his brother, Jongin starts to cling to the other's arm. “Really? So does that mean you approve of our relationship?” 

 

He only receives a chuckle. 

 

“Hyung, what does that mean?” Jongin sulks.  

 

The eldest only shrug in reply while dragging his brother to the fruit and vegetable aisle. 


 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

10th week   

 

“Good afternoon my dear.” Sehun sits down beside him and presses a soft kiss on his forehead. Noticing the heavy aura that seems to envelop his boyfriend, he looks at him with a worried expression. 

 

“Hey, did something happen earlier? Traffic? Whiny patient? Unreasonable parents or Dr. Byun?”  

 

Jongin shakes his head, eyes downcast and lips in a seemingly permanent pout. 

 

“Is there something wrong with me?” He places his hands on his belly, highlighting its minimal bump through the press of his shirt. 

 

Sehun tilts his head in curiosity. “What makes you think that?” 

 

“Do you think the baby is bigger than normal? I mean look at it… No, just feel it.” He grabs Sehun’s hands and places it on his stomach. “I’m only halfway on my first trimester, and the bump is already…” 

 

“Nevermind, it’s probably just fat.” 

 

The obstetrician giggles and immediately coos at his boyfriend. 

 

He hears Jongin hum before scooting away from him while pointing an accusing finger on his face as if something snapped inside him. 

 

“You! I just realized that this may be your doing! I follow your nutritional plan carefully, but it's only making me fat. Is it really for my sake? Gosh, now I know why my pants are getting a bit tighter these days.” Jongin whines.  

 

This just makes Sehun want to squeeze Jongin’s pink cheeks, he’s so adorable. 

 

The obstetrician is obviously making heart eyes as he slides his way little by little towards his sulky boyfriend who is trapped on the end of the wall in his seat. “You’re just being silly, there’s nothing wrong with our growing baby. And you are still beautiful no matter how much weight you gain.” Sehun plasters his charming smile, it never fails to make his knee weak. 

 

The pediatrician looks down on Sehun's hand rubbing his stomach. “Okay, but we haven’t had since y-you know.” Jongin whispers, tips of his ears going red. 

 

Ah, Sehun would have gotten some action if not for Jongin’s brothers interrupting them. However, that ing thing turned out well so there’s really nothing to complain about. 

  

Sehun grimaces in shock that Jongin mentions that, he’s pretty aware of it. The amount of kisses they share is never enough. 

 

“Then we’ll have to make an arrangement for that.” He replies in a seductive tone that makes the other shiver beside him. 

 

“B-but before that, I suggest not to uhm do it in your house to avoid any confrontation with Junmyeon and your other scary brother.” 

 

Jongin agrees, nodding his head eagerly. 

 

Sehun’s about to add another thing in his suggestion but he was interrupted by Dr. Byun’s loud greeting, as he walks over towards their table without asking, as usual. 

 

“Ahh, my two love birds are already seated in their... natural habitat.” 

 

The two best friends laugh together, Sehun will never get them but he knows he also shares an idiotic bond like that with Chanyeol. 

 

“Before I forget, you should drive Jongin home from now on. I know bestow you this responsibility, even if his brothers won’t like it. It’s nice that Minseok hyung hasn't tried to kill you yet.” 

 

“Baek, if you’re here to scare and threaten my boyfriend, you are doing a very good job.” 

 

“Jongin.” Sehun whines. 

 

Jongin suddenly remembers something as the other two on the table banter. “Baek hyung, this is the best opportunity to ask Sehun if he knew something that happened to you with Chanyeol isn’t it?” 

 

“Well—”

 

Before Baekhyun could make his run again, his best friend grabs his hand promptly and squeezes it. “No more running. Aren’t you curious?” Jongin says firmly. 

 

“Oh that, Chanyeol told me about it. I forgot to tell you but he’s asking for your number.” Sehun says. 

 

Baekhyun slaps his hands on the table. “Really! But why?” 

 

“W-well he’s genuinely worried about you.” The obstetrician presses his lips together.

 

“Baekhyun, you’re so heavy. You look so tiny on the outside but when I carried you here, you really weighed like a buff dude.”  

 

When Chanyeol hears retching noise coming from an almost passed out Baekhyun on the bed, he immediately makes a run to guide him to the bathroom. 

 

“Go away, I’m fine.” Baekhyun croaks out, pushing Chanyeol, the owner of the house, away.

 

“Are you really sure?” He asks. 

 

He’s about to attempt to help Baekhyun stand up when he hears him sniffle while curled up in his blanket. 

 

Tears are better than vomit, right? 

 

Chanyeol, who isn’t used to comforting drunk people other than Sehun, stood there for a few seconds before inching his way towards the bed and sitting on the edge, near the crying doctor’s feet.               

 

“Hey.” Chanyeol places a comforting hand at top of the blanket over Baekhyun’s leg.

 

“Do I look like I’m lonely in life?” 

 

Huh, okay that came out of nowhere—Chanyeol is confused right now.

 

“Uhm no?” 

 

Baekhyun whines as he twists under the blanket, eyes closed with his cheeks blushing in deep red. “Why does that sound like you’re not sure!”  

 

He looked comfortable under his blanket so Chanyeol wouldn’t be worrying about helping Baekhyun out of his clothes anymore. It won’t be good if there’s news about the famous chef of NNG Restaurant accused of ual harassment. 

 

“S-sorry, I don’t know what to reply since you know, we just heard stories about us from other people and we kinda just met today.” 

 

“Why am I still single!” The drunk doctor grumbles. 

 

“But you have a point, we just met…” Baekhyun suddenly raises his hand towards Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol, by instinct, covers himself, because he thought that Baekhyun would give him a karate chop or something for bringing him to his room. 

 

He just wanted to respect all life forms and that includes Baekhyun, who is wrapped up in his blanket like a burrito but he’s also wriggling, so a worm burrito. 

 

In conclusion, Chanyeol thinks that the effect of the alcohol is finally sliding its way to his brain.

 

“Well then, we should get to know each other better some other time, okay?” Instead of Baekhyun, his hand stretched towards Chanyeol nods. 

 

Oh, that’s what the hand means. He’s asking for a handshake. 

 

Chanyeol chuckles as he brings his hands towards him, the man in front of him is really cute. 

 

“Okay, I would love to get to know yo⁠—” 

 

SLAP

 

Did Baekhyun just interrupt him by slapping his hand? Why would he slap his hands when he gestures for a shake? 

 

“Okay cool, that’s my number.” Baekhyun mumbles in gibberish that the tall chef couldn’t almost understand. 

 

“What number?” 

 

“Five.” The drunk doctor replies before burrowing himself under the thick blanket. 

 

Then he was met with a loud snore. 

 

A slap and a five? Chanyeol ponders about it for a good minute before realizing it. 

 

It was all a ing high five. 

 

“You’re dumb Dr. Byun.” Sehun says with an indifferent expression in his face as if he’s judging him really hard. 

 

Jongin please pass the word to the hospital director that the handsome Dr. Byun Baekhyun of the pediatrics ward will no longer show his face at work starting tomorrow. 

 

Jongin only responded with a loud laugh.  

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at his giggly best friend. Okay just laugh at my misery. 

 

“Just give him your number, you’ll never know what it may lead to.” Jongin raises his two brows. 

 

He turns to his boyfriend. “Is that okay, Sehun?” 

 

“It’s fine for me since you’re both dumb.” Sehun shrugs. 

 

Baekhyun wants to challenge the poker faced doctor in front of him in a fistfight but he won’t, in respect of Jongin. And there’s a huge percentage that he may lose, so still a no.    

 

Jongin clasps his hands together and squeals in delight. 


I finished writing this around 2AM so I'm not sure, there may or may not be a lot of mistakes, I apologize lol ( ´ ▽ ` )

This is a sort of a filler chapter and I included a little time skip because I'm practicing on writing about it mehehe.

I honestly thought I'm such a crappy writer that I ignored writing for a few weeks until I read a comment that really struck me, hmm I realized I'm not that bad after all. It seems like people were really enjoying my story, so I got up and started writing another chapter. It made me really happy hehe.

Thank you to my UNO friends for always motivating me and for the meme supply, and to the readers I can't thank you all enough for giving me this writer experience (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡    (♡˙︶˙♡) I love you all, stay safe as always. 

  Twitter: @kaiffogato.