Chapter 13

Free Delivery!

 

 

He’s never seen the only son of the Director Park’s only son this close, and Baekhyun wished he should've sooner. He shakes his head as he comes out of the trance when Jongin kicks him lightly under the table, a familiar smirk adorns his face.

 

Jongin leans forward and mouths towards Baekhyun. “Wipe that drool of yours.” While Chanyeol greets his best friends. A snicker escapes Jongin’s lips and proceeds to introduce his best friend to the tall chef.

 

Chanyeol holds his hand out in front of him. “Park Chanyeol at your service.”

 

Baekhyun quickly shakes it as the tips of his ears start to redden. “B-byun Baekhyun.”

 

Does he really have to sit beside him, Baekhyun contemplates his life choices.

 

“Oh, I know you, my father has mentioned you when he talks about the happenings at the hospital.” He chuckles. “He made sure to put the label of the button that leads to the morgue in the employees' elevator.”

 

With that, the trio burst out laughing while Baekhyun half smirks as he tries to recover from embarrassment and annoyance.

 

“And Jongin, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding that I have caused, my intentions were good.”

 

“Don’t worry Chanyeol, we’ve already sorted that out.” Jongin says, turns his head beside him, to search for Sehun’s acknowledgment. Sehun obediently nods.

 

 

“To make amends, I’ve prepared a feast for our table.” He winks and says in a low voice. “It’s on the house.”

 

All of them cheered at the news but Chanyeol notices that Baekhyun is a little bit quiet.

 

Weird because he’s known as the blabbermouth from the pediatrics ward.

 

As Jongin gushes to Sehun all the food he wanted to eat tonight, Chanyeol leans on his seat and tilts his head closer to Baekhyun to whisper.

 

Baekhyun stiffens when he feels Chanyeol’s hot breath ghosting his cheek.

 

“I apologize for what I said earlier if that comes out as an insult. In fact, you’re always mentioned by my father because you’re one of the employees who aren’t afraid to complain and voice out his opinion to him, even if he’s the chairman and all. He really liked you, so when you criticized the lack of labels on the elevator, my father quickly acted upon it.” A puppy's eyes and smile works its way across Chanyeol’s face.

 

That breaks the ice.

 

Baekhyun cackles at that. “Yeah, I remember the face of the chairman when I complained about it, he looks like he’s suppressing his laughter because of my misadventure but he remains looking at me with a straight face.”

 

What is even Baekhyun doing, the word ‘awkward’ doesn't exist in his vocabulary. The man in front of him may be attractive but Baekhyun is a lot more charming when it comes to conversing, he can already hear Jongin whine about his inflated confidence.

 

He faces Chanyeol with a more relaxed posture and proceeds to ask him about the food that he’s gonna serve.

 

“Chef Chanyeol, what about the desserts? Our Jonginnie here loves sweets right now, I had to hide my chocolates in the pantry away from him.”

 

Jongin squints his eyes sharply towards his best friend. “Hey! That only occurred two times.” He pouts adorably.

 

Sehun chuckles beside him while rubbing soothing circles on Jongin’s back. “I’ll stack my office with any sweets you like, but you should lay it low after you get through your cravings, okay?”

 

“You’re the best!” The pout the Jongin is sporting gets replaced with a pleased smile.

 

“Don’t be fooled, it’s just an excuse you two love birds will use for y times.”

 

In front of them, Chanyeol and Baekhyun fake gags. As they noticed that they did it at the same time, they both laughed loudly, and Chanyeol by instinct raised his hands to high-five Baekhyun. The former immediately hesitates but he jumps in his seat when a loud smack landed on his palms as Baekhyun catches his breath.

 

Sehun smiles slyly at the scene in front of him, “Seems like they’re already getting closer.”

 

Jongin only giggles in reply.


 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

“If I were to be sent on death row, I’d gladly request your restaurant's dishes as my last meal.” Baekhyun exaggerates his compliment as he rubs his stomach.

 

“Thank you Chanyeol! No wonder your restaurant is really famous, the long lines are worth the wait.”

 

Chanyeol giggles at the flattery like a schoolgirl but with an insanely deep voice, Sehun notices. Don’t praise him that much, his ego is going to get big as his ears.

 

“Since your boyfriend is his best friend, there’s no need for you to wait, right Yeol?”

 

“Of course, any time you want!” Chanyeol beams.

 

“Show off.” Sehun mutters.

 

Chanyeol snickers as Jongin pinches the obstetrician’s side. “Don’t be like that to your best friend, he’s a sweetheart.”

 

Sehun huffs. “What about me!” He whines like a baby.

 

As the two bickers, Baekhyun notices that Chanyeol’s phone wallpaper is PUBG.

 

“Omg Chanyeol, you play PUBG?” Baekhyun enthusiastically calls the chef’s attention.

 

Chanyeol takes his phone. “Oh this, yes I do, I also participate in tournaments with my clan.”

 

“Are you serious, I also do join tournaments with my clan mates.” With a gleam in his eyes, Baekhyun excitedly announces.

 

“By the way, what’s your username? Maybe we can play sometimes if we’re both free.”

 

“Please don’t laugh, but it's Pro-killer_pcy

 

Baekhyun suddenly stops, slowly his smile melts. Pro-killer_pcy, he repeats in his head, it sounds so familiar, it reminds him of pure rage and irritation.

 

He tries to focus, tries to recall where he saw that name.

 

Baekhyun gasps in realization.

 

He points an accusing finger in front of a confused Chanyeol, an evident frustration is clear on his face. “You’re that sniper! I-it’s your fault why we lost the tournament last month, you’ve managed to kill me not thrice but six times! You’re the enemy.”

 

“Wait. What. You’re hands0me_bbh.” Chanyeol claps.

 

“Yeah, that’s me! Damn, I didn’t manage to get some sleep after I lost that night.” Baekhyun curls his fist.

 

Chanyeol wipes the tears on his eyes, “Well, you’re not that bad since your the rank #1 in your team. But you have to practice more if you want to beat me.” He taunts him.

 

Baekhyun chokes.

 

Jongin decides to interject when it looks like Baekhyun is ready to jump on Chanyeol. “Baek hyung, that’s just a game, forget it.”

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn their heads on Jongin and scream the same thing. “Just a game?!”

 

They face each other and huffs for saying the same thing concurrently.

 

“Idiots.” Sehun scratches the back of his head as they watch the two throw insults with each other about their in-game prowess.

 

It will be a long night, Sehun thinks. At least Jongin isn’t fond of fighting on nonsense stuff. However, when he gazes at his boyfriend, he’s munching some chocolate truffles while he watches their best friend’s fight like it's an enjoyable reality show.


 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

Sehun doesn’t dwell on the fact that Jongin will invite him inside his house after dropping him off with clean intention.

 

They decide to leave when the restaurant is about to close while Baekhyun challenges Chanyeol in drinking, the chef gladly shows off the restaurant's wine stocks.

 

Sehun’s tongue explores the crevices of his mouth deeply, he tastes so sweet. His hands knead the swell of Jongin’s firmly, it earns him a satisfying hum from the pediatrician.

 

He didn’t really expect it but upon entering the house, his back is swiftly flat on the door when Jongin presses their lips needily. He didn’t even bother to open some light when he started attacking Sehun’s mouth.

 

Soft moans fill the room as he his way into Jongin’s mouth, the pediatrician’s hands are fisted on his hair. Sehun can feel himself harden as the warmth slowly creeps its way on his body as they’re pressed chest to chest.

 

He pulls away to give Jongin a chance to breathe, he chuckles when his boyfriend whines on the loss of contact.

 

Slowly, he peppers Jongin’s neck with soft kisses and nips it lightly with his teeth with an intent to leave some marks. He plans to go lower but he stops when he hears something rustle a few meters away from the dark room.

 

“Did you hear something?” He whispers.

 

“No. Continue what you’re doing ‘cause you're good at it.” He shakes his head and drags his tongue on Jongin’s collar bone.

 

When he hears another noise, he tries to push Jongin away to see where it comes from but before he can even make a move, his boyfriend grabs his chin and turns it to his lips.

 

"." Sehun shudders, the blood has gone south because Jongin is so eager and needy.

 

Suddenly, his eyes get attacked with a blinding light, Jongin is lucky because his back is facing away from the source. Sehun blinks, adjusting his eyes from the change, he recognizes two blurry two figures.

 

A few blinks and squints, he stops breathing.

 

It’s Junmyeon and the other brother, it’s Minseok, the one his boyfriend mentioned who just came back from overseas.

 

Sehun is dumbstruck with terror. His eyes are wide open, adam’s apple bobbing as he gulps because the other brother is holding a ing shiny baseball bat, his teeth are gritting as his eyes bounce on Sehun’s face and hands on Jongin’s .

 

Like it suddenly burns him, Sehun quickly flies his hands away from where it’s comfortably placed earlier. Jongin, still unsuspecting of the scene behind him with his eyes closed, chases Sehun’s mouth with his lips.

 

“Sehun stop moving.” He murmurs, stomping his feet in irritation.

 

Sehun only manages to squeak, and the odd sound causes Jongin to open his eyes.

 

Oh, the light is on, he realizes.

 

He looks up at Sehun, and sees his boyfriend's red face, he is sweating beads, the line of his eyesight is set straight behind him.

 

He curiously glances at what’s behind him.

 

There’s Junmyeon, near the light switch, already massaging his temple. And then there’s Minseok beside him with a baseball bat resting in his hand, mouth twisted in displeasure.

 

Jongin felt something churning in his belly, maybe it is dread, his little bean must’ve felt it.

 

Sehun’s face says it all.

 

“What have I gotten myself into.”


The chapter ain’t short if it doesn’t come from me muwahaha (っಠ‿ಠ)っ What do you think the Kim brothers will do to Sehun? 

I'll be moving out of our house for a while cuz we got an incoming renovation, I have to leave my important stuff including my desktop so I'm not sure if I can update regularly cuz my laptop is broken and I'm broke af (-ω-、) seriously I gotta find a job, please covid go away and let our economy recover hehehe. I'll have to maximize my resources write the chapters I have in my mind in my phone, I hope I can finish this story around chapter     ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

DID U SEE HOW GOOD EXO-SC's SONGS ARE (ノ´ з `)ノ I'M SO ADDICTED TO 1 BILLION VIEWS AND EXCUSE ME SEHUN'S SOLO! CHANYEOL IS SO CUTE TOO. GO GO GO STREAM THEIR ALBUM. ALSO, LISTEN TO LAY'S FULL RELEASE OF ALBUMS. 

When I say I seriously need a job, I wanna buy a lot of KJI Albums when to preorder drops hehehe

Twitter: @kaiffogato.