[2Eunbi] Dress-Up

Pocket Eunha

💍 // Ships de G-Friend // 💍 - YeJu en 2020 | Moda coreana para ...

"I am not wearing that SinB!" Eunha crosses her arms and pouted.

In front of her was SinB holding a sheer crop top and some of the shortest shorts Eunha has ever seen.

Eunha frantically shook her head and tried to push the taller girl away from her. 

"No!" 

SinB managed to tackle the tiny girl down and sat on top of her stomach.

"Yes you are!" SinB laughed at the sight of Eunha trying to excape from her grip.

"No!" 

"Please??" SinB gave Eunha her puppy eyes.

Eunha narrowed her eyes at SinB trying not to break into laughter. Eunha gave out ahuff as she grab the clothes out of SinB's grasp. SinB rolled off of Eunha to see Eunha stomp off to her room and slamming the door behind her.

SinB waited patiently outside Eunha's door. 

"SinB!" Eunha whined through the door.

"Yes? Are you done?" 

"No! but these clothes aren't even clothes!"

SinB laughed, "Yes they are! I found them in the summer section!" 

SinB heard a sigh through the door.

"Can I come in yet?" 

Eunha reluctantly yelled a yes.

SinB swung the door open to see Eunha's delicious thighs on display and her flat stomach for everyone to see. SinB almost drooled at the sight.

"You are so cute!" SinB squealed.

"Isn't this suppose to be y clothing?" Eunha asked cutely.

SinB ignored her question and started to prod Eunha's tummy. Eunha squirmed at the feeling.

"You're adorable no matter what Eunbi-unnie!" SinB moved from Eunha's stomach to her tiny double chin and started to pinch her chin fat. "You're so soft Eunha! I could just take a nap on you!"

Eunha tried swatting SinB's hands away but to no avail, SinB kept touching Eunha's small chubby body.

"I'm gonna rest on you unnie," SinB laid her head on Eunha's thighs and sighed happily.

Eunha smiled at the sight of SinB being able to rest. She started to play with the hair on her lap, through SinB's locks.

"Rest well Eunbi," 

Unedited~

A/N

Idk~ 2Eunbi is probably a fav of mine.