[Wonha] Unnie~

Pocket Eunha

Sowon felt a tug on her shorts. She looked down to see Eunha with her wide eyes and her hand on her shorts.

"Yes Eunha?"

"What are you making?"

"Ramen, would you like some?"

Eunha's eyes lit up and she nodded her head vigorously.

Sowon chuckled and grabbed another pack of ramen. Eunha might have shrunk but she still eats to her hearts content.

"Unnie!"

Sowon looked down again.

"Eunha!" Sowon mimicked.

"Can we nap together after eating?" Eunha questioned.

"Of course." Sowon smiled as she thought of getting Eunha all to herself today.

"Are putting egg in the ramen?" Eunha tried to tiptoe up on the counter to see inside the pot.

"Yes," Sowon assured. "Now stand back a little, I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Stubborn as she is, Eunha stayed rooted at her spot. "No! I want to be with my Sowon-unnie!" 

Sowon sighed as she picked up Eunha and walked to the living room. 

"Unnie~" Eunha squealed as she flailed trying to get out of her unnie's grip.

"Wait here or no ramen or nap." Sowon ordered sternly.

"But unnie~!" Eunha whined as she gave Sowon a big pout.

Sowon looked down and mentally hit herself for it. She couldn't resist Eunha's tiny pout.

She huffed, "Only if you stay away from the flames"

Eunha broke into a big grin and tightly clung to Sowon's side.

"Thank you! I love you so muchie!" 

Sowon sweared she had another heart attack by Eunha's love and affection.

~~~

"I'm so full unnie~" Eunha walked over to cling herself to the sitting Sowon and gave a big kiss on her cheek.

Sowon slightly blushed at Eunha's kiss. She grabbed Eunha and rubbed her cheek on Eunha's head.

Eunha leaned in for more affection.She grabbed the older's waist and let her head rest on her shoulder.

"Nap time Unnie?" 

Sowon started to stand up while still holding Eunha and carried her to her bedroom. She layed to petit girl on one side and crawled to the other side. She grabbed a blanket and layed it on top of her and Eunha.

Eunha snuggled in closer and gave a quick peck on her unnie's forehead. Sowon wrapped her arms around her favorite and smiled while falling into a slumber but not before hearing the soft voice of her angel.

"Thanks unnie~" 

Edited~

A/N

Wah! cute! If you guys have any ideas, comment a scenario and with whom Eunha should be with next! Also credit to the fanart!