[Wonha] Hide and Seek

Pocket Eunha

Find kpop animated GIFs discovered by G F R I E N D♡

"Eunbi have you seen the other Eunbi?" Sowon asked from the doorway to SinB's room.

SinB nodded, barely awake and lifted a finger to Eunha's room. Sowon rolled her eyes and scoffe aware that SinB has not moved at all today. 

"She's not in her room." 

"Hm? What do you mean? She should be in there." SinB rolled over and sat up.

"Whatever," Sowon dismissed SinB's useless help and went downstairs to the other girls' appartment.

Sowon incessantly knocked until Yerin opened the door with the grumpiest face she has ever seen.

"Sorry Yerin but have you seen Eunha today? Did she come over to your appartment?" Sowon interrogated Yerin.

Yerin dumbly shook her head, "I didn't know she left the building. I thought we told her to stay inside because she hasn't changed back into her regular height yet."

Sowon huffed at the information that she got and decided she wasn't in their appartment so she went back up to hers. She opened the door and walked to her room and belly flopped on her bed.

"OW!" Sowon was startled by the yelling and quickly sat up.

"E-eunha?" She was wide-eyed when her favorite girl uncovered herself from Sowon's covers.

"What?" Eunha huffed in annoyance.

Sowon tightly squeezed Eunha in a hug, making them fall back on the bed.

"You have no idea how worried I was when I couldn't find you! I even went downstairs to the other dorm!" Sowon explained.

Eunha took in the warmth of her unnie and sighed in content. "Sorry for making you worry Sowon-unnie, you were out and I wanted to be next to you so I went to your room because it smells like you. I must've fallen asleep."

"Mmm." Sowon hummed, satisfied with her apology and with being next to the small girl.

"Sowon-unnie, as much as I love you, I love my IPad too and you're crushing it." 

"Yah!" Sowon got up with a pout and crossed her arms. "Meanie."

Eunha giggled at the sight and moved her IPad out of the way. "Now let's cuddle and hug unnie."

"You're lucky you're cute and I love you." Sowon went back to spooning Eunha.

"I love you too unnie."

Unedited~

A/N

I'm slowly running out of ideas. Also the 2Eunbi clothing one should've been with Bad Hands Yerin but oh well. I might or might not delete that one later.