[Umha] Two Smols are Better than One (Part 2)

Pocket Eunha

Eunha groggily woke up from her nap on the couch and was suffocating. She couldn't breath.

"Umji!" Eunha panicked.

Her hands touched a large body trying to move the weight off her small frame.

"Hmm?" Umji rubbed her eyes.

"Get off of me! You're going to kill me~" Eunha wheezed.

Umji's eyes widened and she quickly pushed herself off of Eunha to she that she had returned to her regular height. Eunha was coughing from her lack of air in her lungs.

"Unnie! I'm back!!" Umji squeezed Eunha into a bone-cracking hug.

"Omuji! I still can't breathe" Eunha gasps.

"O-oh! Sorry unnie!" Umji released her grasp from Eunha and frowned looking at her unnie. "Why haven't you changed if I'm back to regular size?" 

Eunha pouted from not being able to change back. She glanced at her Umji and almost had a heart attack while frantically trying to cover Umji up with a blanket when she noticed her body was about to rip the children's clothing.

"Omo omo omo!" Eunha nearly passed out form seeing Umji's body.

"Ah! Sorry unnie!" Umji thankfully took the blanket from Eunha's grasp and wrapped it around her body. 

Umji pouted, "These were suppose to be for you but I ruined them by stretching them out."

"It's okay Omuji, we can just get new ones. I still have plenty of sweatshirts and the onesie Yuju gave me." Eunha reassured the younger girl.

"Yeah but you're so exposed with the sweatshirts! They keep riding up your body when you laze around and about!" Umji's face reddened by her little outburst.

Eunha smirked, "Omo? Is our little Omuji jealous?" She pinched Umi's cheek before giving each side a peck with her lips. "If it helps you my body is only for our group to see."

Umji's face reddened even more from Eunha. "Stop unnie~!" She whined.

Eunha laughed and leaned into Umji patting her head.

"Now go change, your body is only for your unnie to see" Eunha whispered in Umji's ear. "You can borrow some of my clothes since I don't want you going downstairs looking like that."

Umji, flustered by Eunha's boldness, did as she was told and ran to Eunha's room, slamming the door behind her.

Eunha giggled to Umji's gay panic and laughed when she realized Minatozaki Sana was really rubbing off on her in a very erse way. 

Eunha hummed while she headed towards the kitchen to grab some chocolate. Unfortunately she couldn't climb the counters because of Sowon's scary moment when she yelled at her and scolded her for he rest of the day so she just waited in the ketchen staring longingly at the top cabinet.

"Whatcha waiting for Unnie?" Umji asked coming back from Eunha's room wearing a large sweatshirt and short shorts that regular-sized Eunha wore all the time.

Eunha blushed at the thought of Umji wearing her clothes and her clothes only. 

"I want chocolate would you get it for me?" Eunha asked sweetly.

"Of course Unnie," Umji reached to open and grab it giving Eunha a chance to look under her sweatshirt that was riding up her stomach giving Eunha erse thoughts and almost a nose bleed.

"Here you go Unnie, "Eunha looked up to see a loving smile on Umji's face with a bar of chocolate in front of her.

"Thanks Omuji! I love you!"

"Love you too!" Umji laughed.

UnEdited~

A/N

I honestly don't know what just happened and don't know how to write any of these flash fics better so I'll be spending my time on my other stories writing better and fixing these up. Might post a 2jung one but idk because on how I feel with these so far. Thanks for reading!