TWICE Knock Knock

Pocket Eunha

Mina x Eunha

Twice pics on Twitter:

Knock Knock

Eunha's head perked up at the sound and paused her farming game. She got out of her bed and walked quietly to her door. 

Eunha slowly cracked the door and peaked out to see a tall ballerina gaze back at her with a small smile on her face. Eunha squealed and swung her door open, rushing into the taller girl's arms.

"Mina Mina Mina!" She chants.

"Eunha Eunha Eunha," Mina giggled showing her gummy smile. 

Eunha clung onto Mina only letting go when she gently pushed her away and showed her a bag filled with takeout.

Eunha's eyes widened in happiness and took ahold of Mina's hand pulling her to the living room.

~~~
"It's so yummy!" Eunha moaned as she let the flavors melt in .

Mina smiled at a very small Eunha giving such big reactions.

"Here try this," Mina was surprised to find a pair of chopsticks holding a piece of food in front of . She blushed as she opened to be fed by the cutie beside her.

"Yummy right?" Eunha tilted her head.

Mina nodded, getting redder in the process by Eunha's cute actions. Now that Eunha is smaller Mina wants to hug and play games with her. 

"Do you think I'll be this small forever?" Eunha questioned pulling Mina out of her daydream.

"Hmm, I wouldn't know the answer to that but I do know if you stay like this I might just need to steal you and take you to our dorm." 

Eunha blushed at the thought of being taken by Mina.

"I-I would love to visit your dorm," Eunha replied.

"If you visited us, I don't think you would be able to leave. Sana wouldn't let you go and I would want to keep this cute bunny in my bed forever!" Mina squished Eunha's cheeks and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey! I'm not a bunny!" Eunha grumbled but didn't pull away form the hug and instead wrapped her tiny arms around Mina's waist.

"But you're cute and small so you're almost there." Mina smiled cheekily.

Eunha huffed, "No one's ever going to take me seriously if I stay like this, I can't even go outside!" 

"I guess that's true but I still love you no matter what." 

"Aww- So sweet! I love you too Mina!" Mina felt a small pair of lips on her cheek but couldn't comprehend it until a few moments later.

Mina broke out into her gummy smile, "C'mon Eunha, Let's finish eating before it gets cold."

Unedited~

A/N 

It's a bit of a mess but I'm already hitting a small quarantine writer's block so that is why I haven't updated. Also loving GFRIEND's MEMORIA. And TWICEFRIEND is real don't even try to say different.