TWICE Special!

Pocket Eunha

SanaxEunha

"Eunha!" SinB yelled from the front hallway.

"What?!?!" Eunha screamed back even louder.

"Come here!" SinB was starting to grow irritated by her 'unnie'. Sometimes she wonder's how Eunbi-unnie is older than her when she acts like a five year old. She now looks like one too.

Eunha padded her way to the front hallway to see SinB's backside hiding someone at the door.

"Who's here?" 

"Eunha!" Sana's head popped to the side and her face brightened.

Eunha's mood brightened up as she saw her unnie from TWICE.

"Sana!" Eunha ran to Sana, jumping in her arms and giving pecks all over Sana's cheeks. 

Sana, thankfully wasn't clumsy... today, and got a hold of Eunha and reciprocated the kisses.

"Come in, come in!" Eunha ushered Sana in.

Sana, still carrying Eunha, shut the door and then gingerly took of her shoes.

"To my room!" Eunha pointed upwards in the direction for Sana to follow.

"How did you get so small Eunha?" Sana questioned.

Eunha shrugged, "I don't know, I just woke up one day like this."

Sana put down Eunha and they walked in Eunha's small but cozy room.

"Well I think it's the cutest" Sana poked Eunha in the nose and giggled.

"Thanks Sana! I think you're cute too!" Eunha held one of Sana's hands with both of hers.

"What do you wanna do Sana?" Eunha asked.

"Food!" Sana's eyes lit up with happiness on she said that word and Eunha giggled at her unnie's antics.

"What kind of food?" Eunha pulled out her phone, tapping on a delivery app.

I'm in the mood for jjamppong Eunha." 

"Okay!"

~~~ 

Sana and Eunha were now sitting on the floor with noodles in their mouths. Sana's squirrel cheeks are puffed up with her chewing while Eunha's laughing at how cute she is.

"Yah~ Don't laugh!" Sana whined.

Eunha tried to stifle her laugh but miserably failing and laughing even more that Sana soon joined.

"I'm sorry unnie!" Eunha giggled.

"Hmph!" Sana scooted away while still chewing on her noodles.

"Don't be like that Sana! I love you! I need you!" Eunha pouted.

"I love you and need you too Eunha!" Sana then scooted back to Eunha wrapping her arms around the small girl and giving a peck on Eunha's cheek. 

A few minutes pass while Eunha's face reddens by Sana's actons but tries to play it cool. Key word, tries.

"Erm, Sana-unnie?"

"Hmm?" Sana hums in response.

"Are you gonna move?"

"Nope, You're mine!" Sana then playfully kisses Eunha's neck.

"U-unnie~!" Eunha stutters, obviously flustered by Sana's boldness.

"You weren't like this when I came in and now you're acting all embarrassed and shy. Where did my confident Eunha go?"

Eunha wrapped her arms around Sana and rested he head in the crook of her neck.

"Because you make me feel so many things Sana. You make me feel happy and giddy and nervous!" 

Sana chuckled.

"But most of all, you make me Feel Special~" 

Unedited~

A/N

I'm a fan of SanaxEunha, like cutie on cutie fluff