[Wonha & 2Eunbi] Dwarf Dancing

Pocket Eunha

GFriend Part 回 on Twitter:

"Unnie~!" SinB whined as she plopped on the practice room floor, tired from the repetition.

"Yah~! Get it right! Again until you get it." Sowon laid down next the SinB.

Eunha, who was starting to get frustrated by the taller people in the room, was forced to practice their song when she hasn't changed back to her height.

"What's the point!" Eunha pouted, facing the mirror to see Sowon and SinB bickering about what to eat.

"Chicken!"

"Pork belly!"

Eunha rolled her eyes and moved her body again, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4.

"Wrong again unnie," SinB appeared beside Eunha. "You bend down on count 4, not 5."

"I am!" Eunha pouted.

"It's just because she's so small her dancing looks different," Sowon laughed.

"Oh. I didn't think of that. She is a little dwarf now." SinB said thoughtfully before also laughing along with Sowon.

"Meanies," Eunha crossed her arms.

Sowon and SinB slowly stopped laughing but the air was still filled with giggles.

"Aw, is our bunny sad?" Sowon pinched Eunha's baby cheeks.

Eunha huffed in annoyance.

"We still love you Eunha-unnie," SinB sat back down, tilting her head slightly upwards to face Eunha.

"Really?" Eunha asked.

"Really."

Eunha smiled and sprawled out on the floor. "It's so hot!"

Eunha groans from the heat and took off her sweatshirt leaving only a small sportsbra and shorts on.

Sowon and SinB's eyes bulged looking at a real-life living doll striptease in front of them. Sowon and SinB looked at each other in shock of Eunha's boldness but in their heads, they did not mind it one little bit, and actually happy for her actions.

"Unnie~ put on some damn clothes!" SinB put her hands over her eyes but secretly taking small peeks.

"But it's too hot!" Eunha rolled around to face them.

Sowon's jaw dropped from the sight of her cute little bunny. Eunha might have shrunk but that just means a cuter, tinier version of Eunha's body, her small outline of abs was still there along her baby thighs.

SinB took her hands away from her eyes and started to squish Eunha's chin. So soft.

"Hey! That's my chin!" Sowon swatted SinB's hand away and touched Eunha's chin.

SinB glared at Sowon and pushed her down quickly grabbing Eunha's chin, "Mine."

Eunha rolled her eyes at Tom and Jerry and got in the middle of the two before anything worse started to happen.

"Even though it's really my chin we can share and take turns."

Sowon and SinB sighed but compromised for the sake of their bunny and started prodding her body with their hands.

"So cute," Sowon muttered and SinB nodded in agreement.

"I want to eat~" Eunha whined in between the two girls.

"Pork belly!" 

"No! Chicken!"

"I want tteokbokki!"

All three girls smiled and bursted out laughing.

Unedited~

A/N

I don't know what I really wrote...