[Umha] Two Smols are Better than One (Part 1)

Pocket Eunha

Eunha woke up startled to hear a piercing scream. She grumbled and flopped over on her stomach pushing her face deeper in her pillow.

"Shut up" Eunha muttered in her pillow when she heard another scream.

She heard loud sounds coming underneath her. Soon she heard doors open near her from the other members and their feet scuffling quickly along the floorboards.

Eunha groaned before she quickly sat up rubbing her eyes. Her hair was stuck in the air all over the place. 

She quietly got out of bed and padded her way to her normal sized clothes and threw on a sweatshirt that went down past her knees.

"I still need clothes.." Eunha thought making her way to the living room to hear chaos from her members.

"This can't keep happening!" Sowon face palmed 

"What's going on?" Eunha spoke up to see all the giants snap their heads towards her voice.

"Oh Eunha?!" Yerin questioned, "You're awake?"

"Yeah with all you screaming and yelling I woke up to you noisy people." Eunha retorted towards her unnie.

"Unnie!" A small girl ran towards.

Least to say Eunha was shocked to see another very short girl jumping to her and before her mind could process anything she found herself on the ground with small arms wrapped around her neck.

"W-what?" Eunha managed to choke out.

"Unnie! What happened to us?" Her favorite member said to her cutely.

Eunha squealed at he sight. A funsized Umji was sitting atop of her wearing some clothes that were probably suppose to be for her since it fit their small 100cm body so well.

Eunha wrapped her arms around Umji and squished their cheeks together. "Aww my little Omuji shrunk too."

Umji sighed happily to Eunha's touch and leaned closer to feel the warmth of her unnie.

The four giants stood with awe watching their little babies interact with each other. They gushed as Umji shyly gave Eunha a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's move to the couch Omuji-yah. It's cold on the floor and I still need to finish my sleep."

They both got up and waddled to the couch holding hands and giggling leaving the four regular girls to continue on with whatever they were do before the Umji incident.

Eunha and Unji snuggled underneath a blanket.

"What are we going to do unnie? We won't stay small forever will we?" Umji pouted in thought of being this small forever.

"I hope not. What would we do with Buddy?"

"Maybe we'll turn back to our taller selves soon."

"Maybe.." Eunha whispered.

Resting her head on Umji's shoulder she fell back into her slumber with Umji soon following her into dreamland.

Edited~

A/N

How was that? Another funsized GFriend member??