[Eunrin] Yenni is Cold

Pocket Eunha

Jgy1aNRaW3XcECHwp8P3t4uppCa6toztfz5qWBOcAt6Ly98IGtMNwUKOVX5KPVxoVbNKTALRE79oWzzwFGnv5vtYDC_kXUK-PwB3dgqIaEMQjnDyrSgi_VCdr8sb7J_T4k-76xTD

Eunha sighed as she stared at her cactus. She still hasn't changed back into her regular height. She put her head in her hands. 

"I'm going to be stuck like this forever!" She mutters out.

Thankfully, Umji and Sowon got some form-fitting clothes for her. Unfortunately, they decided to play dress-up on her so she's now wearing different outfits ranging from cute schoolgirl to rapper Galaxy. And she had no say in her outfits except when she decided to wear just her sweatshirts but she's noticed they've been disappearing and reappearing on some other people, saying it smells like her. 

Eunha grumbled at the thoughts of her clothing situation, not only was she forced to wear whatever they had planned but also stealing her sweatshirts! The audacity of her members to take her clothes.

She dragged herself away from the window and plopped on her bed wrapping herself up in a fuzzy blanket. Wanting to fall asleep she pulled out her phone to play some music quietly. She closed her eyes listening to the music lulling her away to dreamland. 

Knock knock.

"Can I come in Eunha?" She heard a voice outside.

Eunha frowned at someone intruding her sleep time but sighed when she knew that person wasn't going to leave when they knocked on the door again.

"Come in!" Eunha yelled.

She saw Yerin popped her head in before fully invading Eunha's space, closing the door after her.

"Hey Eunha!" Yerin said brightly while walking to her closet.

Euha narrowed her eyes at Yerin, "What are you doing?"

Yerin came back with a sweatshirt. Pulling her own top off before putting Eunha's on. Eunha's eyes popped when she saw Yerin changing in her room just like it was her own room.

"Yah! Yerin! You're just taking my clothes!" 

Yerin gave Eunha her best eye smile before doing some aegyo, "Yenni is so cold~" 

Doing the dance, Eunha could only look at her unnie in disgust before laying back down.

"Don't be so cold to me Eunha!" Yerin crashed on her bed smushing Eunha in the process.

"Yah!" Eunha yelped.

Yerin wrapped her arams around Eunha's small waist. "Thanks Eunha!"

Eunha mumbled a "thank you" blushing at her unnie's actions.

It only increased when she felt something soft on her cheek. Yerin was rubbing their cheeks. Yerin loved rubbing cheeks with hers saying it was softer than others.

Eunha gave in to the affection by also rubbing her cheek with the squishiness of her unnie's.

Yerin's warmth started to make Eunha drowsy again as her eyes started to close on their own.

"Tired?" Yerin smirked.

Eunha could only nod.

Yerin cuddled Eunha with their cheeks still being pressed together. 

"Sleep with me~" Eunha muttered before being sent to dreamland.

Yerin blushed and lied in bed with her taking in every detail of her favorite galaxy.

UnEdited~

A/N

Poor Eunha and her clothing problem~