[Yujuna] YuPup and EunBunny

Pocket Eunha

"Do I have to wear this?" Yuju heard through the door. "This is so embarrassing Yuna!"

"Come out and show me Eunbi-ya!"

Yuju was outside Eunha's room waiting like a patient puppy for her friend to change and come out with her bunny onesie on. 

Yuju and Umji went shopping for new clothes for Eunha to wear when she spotted a cute onesie in the kids section. She immediately grabbed it for her little bunny.

The door swung open revealing a furry white ball charging towards Yuju.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this!" Eunha whines. 

She madly shook her head and the bunny ears flopped around increasing Eunha's cuteness, Yuju laughs at Eunha's cute antics.

"Aww don't be like that Eunbi! Look, I have a onesie on so you won't feel singled out." Yuju flaunted her dog onesie, bringing her arms near her chest and stuck out her tongue to imitate a dog.

"I'm already singled out being this short though!"

"It's not a bad thing," Yuju reassured. "You're even more huggable than before."

"Hugs are nice," Eunha said thoughtfully.

"Come on, let's watch a movie now. We need movie night with our new jammies." Yuju pulled Eunha towards the living room where she already brought bundles of blankets and bags of snacks,

Eunha's eyes widened at the snacks. She plopped herself on the couch ready to grab some popcorn.

"Not so fast bunny," Yuju stopped Eunha in her tracks. "We need a healthy rabbit."

Yuju pulled out some carrots and lettuce to hand to Eunha.

"You know I hate carrots Yuna," She looked at the carrots with disgust.

"Eunha hates carrots but bunnies love it!" Yuju teased waving it near Eunha.

"Hmph." Eunha crossed her arms looking at he menu selection on the TV ignoring her same aged friend.

"Eunha?" Yuju tugged on the her bunny's onesie.

Eunha stayed in the same position acting as if she is the only one in the room.

"I'm just joking," Yuju put down the vegetables and quickly grabbed some candy to hand to Eunha.

Eunha turns to Yuju to glare at her before snatching the piece of candy and laughed. "I know, I was just playing."

"Yah! You know Yupup needs attention," Yuju pouted looking defeated.

Eunha closed the space between them and snuggled closer to her needy puppy.

"I know, I'll always be by your side to give you your needed attention." 

Yuju's heart warmed at her bunny's words.

"I love you my little bunny."

"I love you YuPup!" 

Edited~

A/N

I love 97liners! They're adorable and their vocals are fire!