Her daughter

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stopped in front of Lee Mansion. As the driver opened the door, Minho stepped out of the car and heaved a deep sigh. He rolled his eyes around. There were many people wandering around. They were invited by Minho's father. It's obvious.

He glanced at his watch before entering the house. He handed his coat to the maid and then he rushed to his father's room.

"You should ask for permission before come in." Lee Donghwa glanced at Minho when he came without permission. He was doing something on his laptop, seeing Minho he closed the laptop.

Minho looked at his father, expressionless. "Why should I ask for your permission? Did you ever ask for my permission in any decision of my own life?" He threw a newspaper which he was holding on the table. "Explain this."

Donghwa glanced at those papers and then looked at his son. "Isn't it true? Why do you need me to explain this?"

Minho sat on the chair in front of him and laughed with disbelief. "You planned everything from before. And why do I need you to explain this? Because you're the one who told them to publish this article. Somin! Really? I and her? I've dated so many girls. Why she?" He shouted at his father.

Donghwa's brows furrowed. "Don't shout. There are so many guests here now. You're a grown-up man. You should marry someone who is equal to us. Somin is perfect. I like her. She will give you a bright future. And by this news, you can be more famous. Also the rating..."

"Will you please shut up?" Minho's voice got louder. "I don't need someone to be famous. I don't want to be famous. Who is she to give me a bright future? I'll create my own future. Please stop pressuring me with your decisions. Stop controlling my life. Let me control it. Jebal." Minho pleaded, almost begging.

Donghwa smirked. "What if I don't? Are you going to escape again? Where will you go this time? You can't escape. Or will you just choose suicide?" Donghwa said while taking the newspaper from the table.

Hearing that Minho froze on his position. "Are you really my father?" His heart was bleeding. How can a father be this cruel to his own son!

Donghwa sighed and looked at him. "It's your mother's birthday. I invited so many guests. Don't create a scene. Go wish your mother."

Minho let out a soft laugh, controlling his hurt expression. "Right, she is my mother. Stepmother. And she wasn't in the hospital when her son was dying. Right, she is my mother. She doesn't remember her son's birthday. We rarely meet each other in this house. She is the best mother, isn't she?"

Donghwa looked at the newspaper. "Aren't you the one who killed your biological mother? You took my first love from me. You killed your own mother when you were born. You don't even have the right to live. I'm letting you alive because I want to punish you. And you can't escape from it. You can't die too."

The tears in Minho's eyes started blurring his vision, he clenched his hands tightly. "Why did you choose me then if you love my mother this much?"

"I didn't. Your mother did." Donghwa said calmly.

"You can hurt me. You can punish me. But neither I'll not wish my present mother nor celebrate it with you." Minho said with a sharp voice before leaving, not giving Donghwa a chance to talk.

When Minho came to the living room, some of the guests waved at him. He just smiled at them and went to his room.

He sat on the bed and put his face in her palms. This is how he is living. His father always used this guilt-tripping to stop him from fulfilling his plans.

His mother had major anemia. The doctor said one of them will survive. She chose him and left the world when he was born. She gave him a life full of punishments, gave him an unchangeable world. If they had chosen his mother instead of him, he wasn't suffering now.

Inhaling a deep sigh, Minho stood up and strode to his dressing room. He rolled his eyes around, scanning all the clothes. A soft smile curved on his face as he glimpsed at a blue coat.

"Eo. Oppa! You look so handsome in blue color. Don't wear blue color clothes in front of other women."

Minho touched the coat and took it from the closet.

----

The Heir of Empire Group, Lee Min Ho Is Dating The heiress of JS International Hotel, Jung So Min.


Lee Minho the heir of Empire Group, the elder son of Lee Donghwa is currently dating Jung So Min the heiress of the JS International Hotel, the elder daughter of Jung Haesok. They used to be good friends. From the first week of this month, they started dating. They've been seen together in many places. Lee Donghwa (Minho's father) said: "They'll get married soon and....(...)

Jongsuk's eyes grew wider when he read the first article in the newspaper. He blinked his eyes, hoping he didn't see it right. But no, it was written in bold letters. Many questions started playing in his mind. Somin and Minho!

"Ajhussi. Why are we standing here? Eomma told you to wait in the coffee shop which is next to this book shop."

Jongsuk got back his senses when Sowon spoke. He put down the newspaper and looked at Sowon. "Wo?"

Sowon pouted her lips as she noticed his sudden change. His expression was shocked, his face was plain straight. Something must have happened. His face hardened after he kept the newspaper down.

Sowon glanced at the newspaper. Her eyes also got widened when she finished reading the first article. "Ajhussi. Appa is going to marry this ajhumma! Is it true? But appa said to me that she is just his friend."

Jongsuk averted his gaze from Sowon and quickly held her hand, pulling her to the coffee shop. "Shinhye will get angry if she doesn't see us there. Let's not talk about it now and in front of her. Let's go."

Sowon pressed her lips together and nodded. She understood that he doesn't want to talk about the news.

When they entered the coffee shop, Shinhye was already there sitting in the corner seat. Jongsuk knew why she suddenly left the children's park and called Jongsuk to come to this coffee shop. Sowon also understood that.

Jongsuk sat in front of Shinhye and Sowon sat beside Shinhye. Shinhye smiled weakly at her daughter and caressed her cheek. "Actually, eomma wasn't feeling well, so that's why I left. Is Sowon angry with me? I promise you'll be able to ride the merry go round next time." She explained before Sowon asks any questions.

Sowon laughed silently, seeing her mother trying hard to make her understand. She knew the truth. She just left because of her father, she didn't want to go in front of him. "It's okay, eomma. Sowon is a good girl. I'm not angry."

Shinhye smiled and kissed her understandable daughter. Then she turned her face to Jongsuk who was looking not so good. He usually not this quiet. He was staring at the coffee mug mindlessly. Shinhye cleared . "Jongsuk."

Jongsuk looked up at Shinhye. As he saw Shinhye's worried face, Jongsuk smirked. "Yea do you know it's the first time that you called my name this softly." He tried to joke.

Shinhye smiled. "Did something happen?" As Jongsuk shook his head, Shinhye pursed hed lips. "Can you go to the house with Sowon? Take the car. I'll.. go back home.. soon." She said with her puppy eyes.

Sowon clenched her jaw. Before Jongsuk could speak, she asked. "Where will you go?"

Shinhye smiled awkwardly. "I have an important appointment at the hospital. You'll be okay, right?"

As Sowon nodded, she looked at Jongsuk who was looking at her suspiciously. "Hospital? Let me drive you there then? We.."

"Ani. I'll take a taxi." Shinhye cut his words off. She gulped and took her purse. "I'm going now. Bye." She said before leaving Jongsuk dumbfounded.

------

After talking with Minho's father, Mr. Joon went to the makeup & spa room of Lee Mansion. He guessed something weird. Minho told him to go there. It's strange. Except for Minho's Mother and Sister, no one usually goes there.

He opened the door of the room and almost jumped. "Kkapchagi." He pressed his palm on his chest. "Ah! Minho! What is that on your face?" He said frighteningly.

Mr. Joon blinked his eyes and walked closer to him. Minho was sitting on the rolling chair, his head was on the headrest. There was something red on his face and two pieces of cucumber were placed on his eyes.

Minho took one hand on his eyes to take off the cucumber's piece from his eyes. He sneered and turned to the makeup artist and beautician. "It's called tomato face pack, right?"

As they nodded, Minho looked at Mr. Joon. "Tomato is a great de-tanning agent for your skin. It has skin bleaching properties which will give you rosy glow in return."

Mr. Joon clenched his jaw and tilted his head confusedly. Whatever tomato is! But why was he doing this suddenly? He was never interested in this. "Do you have a photoshoot? Or for your mother's birthday party?"

Minho shook his head. "Ani. I do have an appointment, very important one. I just want you to reschedule my today's evening schedule for tomorrow."

"May I know who is it? Where will you go?" Asked Mr. Joon suspiciously. "Any woman?" He narrowed his eyes.

Minho smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Wo. It's a new one!" She is the one! The special one! The different one!

Mr. Joon let out a soft smirk. "She must be very special? I never saw you doing this for a woman before! When will you leave?"

Minho showed him his 10 fingers. "In 10 minutes."

----

Lotte Hotel

Shinhye heaved a deep sigh and entered the hotel. She was still thinking if she should go or not. She knew he can do anything. He is dangerous. If she doesn't go, he'll definitely do something worst. But is it safe for her to go to the room? What if he tries his tricks to make her weak? No, she'll not let him! But what was the room number?

"Jogi..."

Shinhye looked back at the person who just called her from behind. He is a middle-aged man. Does he know her? Then she saw the nameplate on his coat. Manager Shinwoo.

He smiled politely and bowed. "I'm the manager of this hotel. By any chance are you Park Shinhye madam?"

Shinhye pursed her lips and nodded. "Ne, I'm."

He bowed again, making Shinhye more confused. "Minho Sajangnnim is waiting for you in 204. Let me you there."

Shinhye nodded and followed him. But she was still confused about how did he know it's her! "Did you see me before?"

The manager looked at her. "Personally? Then no. I just saw your picture."

Shinhye pouted her lips. Picture? Did Minho oppa show him her photo? She didn't ask further. That does not matter.

After coming in front of the room, the manager left. Shinhye glanced at the room number before looking at the bell button. Why am I feeling nervous suddenly? I'll just show up and leave! What's wrong with me? She balled her hands together which were sweating.

She put her hands on the bell button to press it. But before she could press it, the door opened.

Shinhye's heartbeat raced when she saw the most handsome man standing in front of her. He is always handsome. But today is exceptional.

"Am I looking too much handsome?" Minho sneered. She was staring at him and that was making his heartbeat go crazier.

Shinhye averted her gaze from him and cleared . "I came. Now bye." She said quickly before turning to walk to the elevator.

But Minho was fast to grab her hand and pull her inside the room with him. Shinhye widened her eyes as he locked the door.

Minho sighed and turned to her. "Why are you so hars

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter