Are you music?

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yea, Somin. Where are you? I'm here waiting in front of Youngsan school." Minho shouted on the phone. He came out of his car and looked around but there was no sign of Somin. They have something to discuss about business. She told him to wait in front of Yongsan International School.

"I'm coming."

Minho sighed. He hung up the call and put his phone back inside his pocket. The school is finished today. The students were coming out of the gate.

Minho took his sunglasses off from his eyes as a soft smile curved his lips. The memories of his school life started to play in his mind. His school life was really great because of a woman. The first meeting with her, talking with her, falling for her, everything was so magical. She came into his life and changed everything almost instantly.

"Ajhussi.."

Minho got his senses back when a little girl pulled his jacket. He lowered his head and looked at the girl. "Do I look like an ajhussi to you?"

The little girl pouted her lips. "Do you have a phone? I want to call my eomma. She isn't coming."

Minho nodded and gave his phone to her. She took the phone and started dialing the number. Both of them looked at the other little girl when she started coming here, yelling at her.

"Yeaa, Yejin. Why are you here? your eomma is..." She stopped when she looked up at Minho. She looked stunned. She was fully out of words seeing him.

Yejin looked at her and blinked her eyes. "Sowon! What's wrong?"

Sowon was glued on her position. She gulped, blinked her eyes, can't believe her eyes. Is it really him? Lee Min Ho? Her father? Yes, she saw his photo. She tried to speak. "Appa!" She uttered very smoothly, it's the only word that came from .

Hearing that, Minho smiled softly seeing her with ghostly expression. "Really? Do I look like your appa?"

Sowon gulped again, she shouldn't have called him that. She can't. Her eomma will be so angry. She tried to look normal. "A-Ani... I... was just missing him." Then she turned to Yejin. "Your eomma is in front of the canteen, she is talking with Aleza."

Yejin creased her brows. "Why is talking with her? I hate her. She is black.. She is so ugly.." She said disgustedly.

Sowon shook her head. "No matter what's her skin color is, if she has a pure heart like white she is beautiful. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

Minho was so amazed by what he heard just now. She talks like someone he knows. She is smart like the person he loves. Shinhye!

Yejin kept silent for some time but then she smiled softly. "I'll not hate her. I'll be friend with her."

Sowon grinned. "Now. Go. Your eomma looks so angry. Run."

"Really? Ah, Ajhussi. Take your phone." Yejin bit her tongue and gave Minho's phone back fo him before running to the canteen.

Sowon glanced up at Minho again. He is really so tall and handsome. hurt by looking up at him. "Are you Lee Min Ho? The heir of the Empire group." She braved herself to ask.

As she asked that, a deep sigh escaped Minho's lips. "I wish I wasn't. But that can't happen!"

Sowon didn't understand what did he say. She titled her head confusedly. "Eo?"

Minho laughed softly and squatted down in front of her. "I'm Lee Minho. Do you know me?" He asked her. She is really lovely. Something about her is the same as Shinhye. The pair of beautiful eyes is familiar to him.

Sowon bit her lip and nodded frankly. "I saw you on the TV." That's true, she saw him many time on TV with her grandfather.

"Minho. I'm sorry."

Sowon looked back as she heard someone's voice. It's a woman. She was holding a little girl's hand. Is it his girlfriend or wife? Is that little his child? Many questions started playing in her mind.

"Actually, my little sister Pona fought with her classmate. That's why I'm late. Sorry." Somin apologized again.

"Now you're here. It's okay." Minho let out a relieved sigh. Then he turned to Sowon. "Thanks to this young lady. She kept me busy." He smiled.

When Somin glanced at Sowon, she looked at Minho. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked bravely.

Minho laughed softly. "Ani." Taking a glance at Somin, he smirked. "She is my Just friend. Wae? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Sowon giggled. "Ani. Ani. How can I date my ap.." She bit her tongue, stopping the words to slip out. "How can I date my ajhussi?" She completed the sentence.

Minho sneered. "Why are you still here? Where are your parents?"

Sowon pursed her lips. "My eomma is busy in work. Ajhumma will come to pick me up."

Minho leaned and pulled her cheek. "Do you want a lift?"

Sowon shook her head. "It's okay. She'll be here. You're a busy person. You should go."

Minho was totally impressed by her smart brain. She is the little version of Shinhye. He chuckled softly. "Arosso. I'll go now. Bye."

As she nodded, Minho took a last glance at the school before getting in the car.

Somin and her little sister got in the car too. When Minho started driving the car, Somin glanced at him. "You said you hate kids. But you become so close with that little girl."

Minho pressed his lips as sadness washed over his face. "She is different." He said calmly.

"Wae?" Somin raised her brows.

Inhaling a deep breath, Minho replied. "She is like her. She felt so close." He meant Shinhye by her. Sowon remembered him of the high school girl version of Shinhye.

---

10 years ago...

Empire High School

The school bell rang. Every student rushed to their own classes.

When Minho, Illwoo, Kimbum, and Hyunjoong stepped into the classroom, all the student in the classroom turned their face to them.

They always look so cool. Minho's face was as expressionless as every day. Minho put his bag on a table and sat down on the chair beside the window. Hyunjoong sat behind him.

"Are you going to kill her today?" Kimbum smirked at Minho when he sat on the chair beside Hyunjoong.

Minho sneered. "Should I kill her in another way?"

Hyunjoong didn't feel right, he interrupted. "How?" He asked.

Illwoo who was sitting in front of Minho looked back. "Make her fall for the great Lee Minho? Okay, deal." He said when he understood his plan.

Minho didn't reply to him, he just turned his head to the window, looking at outside through it. He laughed softly as he saw a person running to the school building. "Deal." He said with his eyes still looking at the person with a smile.

Hyunjoong doesn't know what his smart head is planning. But it's not something that is deal to him, it's something he wants to do. Hyunjoong looked at Minho and then turned his head to the window, looking at the person Minho was looking at.

 

Shinhye was rushing to her classroom. She was late today. She was sleeping until her father wakes her up.

Shinhye classroom was on the right of the 12th-grade students' building. She checked her watch while running. Her eyes grew wider seeing the time. "I'm dead today!" She increased her speed. But as she came beside the building of 12th-grade students, her shoelace's knots came untied.

"Ah!" She stopped running and shouted frustratedly. She quickly leaned down and tied the laces before starting running again.

 

Minho's face lit up with a soft smile. "What is she?" He mumbled and laughed silently.

Kimbum noticed the smile on Minho's face. "Oh. Oh. I never saw this type of smile on his face. She must be someone very special." He smirked.

Illwoo also smirked. "Let me remind you of something. She is from a middle-class family and also MUSLIM." He reminded Minho.

Though Minho's smile on his face faded, he put a slight smirk on his face. "You know me." He tried to look cool. Illwoo is right, she is from a middle-class family and Muslim. Many difference. He can't fall for that girl. Never!

A soft sigh escaped Minho's lips. According to the deal, Minho makes her fall for him, but he'll not fall for her. Even if he wants, he can't.

"Hi. Handsome."

Minho turned his head slightly beside him as he heard a soft voice. He titled his face confusedly. Does he know her? He glanced at his friends.

Illwoo smirked seeing his confused face. "It's number 6. Why do you date so many girls when you can't remember them?" He whispered to Minho.

Minho now looked at the girl now. "Ah, number six... I mean.. Yoona. Hi." He smiled awkwardly at her.

Yoona smiled sweetly at Minho. "Are you free at the lunch break?"

After thinking for a minute, Minho shook his head. "I'm not. Hyunjoong will teach me how to play piano today." His friends turned their faces to them hearing that.

Hyunjoong's face went puzzled. Playing the Piano? Was it a joke? He has never been interested in these subjects. He just loves sports. When Minho pinched him from under the table, he looked at him and then at Yoona. "Yes. His father wants him to learn to play the piano." He laughed awkwardly.

Yoona pouted her lips sadly. "Aw! Okay. Call me when you'll be free." As Minho nodded, she left the seat and went back to her seat.

Before Hyunjoong could ask him was it lie or not, the teacher entered the classroom and everyone stood up. "Good Morning, sir."

"Come out. P.E. class will be the first class today." The teacher announced.

-------

"May I come in, madam?"

Everyone looked at the door when Shinhye arrived at the door, half running. As the teacher looked at her with an obvious glare, Shinhye understood she is really dead today. The tense atmosphere of the class making her more nervous.

Jongsuk put his palm on his forehead, frustrated by his friend. Sunbin sighed. "Why did she even come?" She mumbled.

"Come..." When the teacher said that everyone in the class let out a relieved sigh.

But before Shinhye could come in and thank her, the teacher smiled tightly. "After my class... Now get out."

The grateful smile on Shinhye's faded. She knew requesting or describing her problems will not work. She sighed and turned around to leave.

Jungsuk lowered his head and sighed deeply. He tore a piece of paper from his notebook. And write something on it. Then he passed it to Sunbin. The girls were noticing him all the time, he was the most popular boy in this class.

Sunbin took the paper and open it, reading it. Note everything. Attend the class attentively. You have to give us the notes after class. Arosso? Sunbin smirked after reading it. She turned to Jongsuk and showed him an okay sign.

Seeing that Jongsuk smiled softly. In a second, his facial expression changed, his brow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter