Letter of Misfortune

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

Title: Letter of Misfortune

 

Author: emii_vipelf

 

Characters: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Super Junior

 

Genre: supernatural, romance, horror, mystery

 

Length: 16 Chapters (69,528 words)

 

Status: Complete

 

~

 

Description:

 

Lee Hyukjae, who goes by Eunhyuk, is a mysterious individual with a dark past he avoids talking about. However, even his past pales in comparison to the curse surrounding the new student at their college, Lee Donghae. Donghae has never been one to believe in magic rituals, demons, psychics, or curses, so when he becomes the recipient of the "cursed fax", he thinks it's nothing more than a prank. However, when strange things start occurring and death starts to surround him, he finds himself relying on the mysterious Eunhyuk for help, or else it could cost him his life.

 

~

 

Warning: Violence and language.

 

~

 

My Thoughts:

 

I liked the supernatural and horror elements. Everything was put together so nicely. It was written so well. I love the characters. It was just perfect, the mystery, suspense, romance, friendship - simply amazing. For some reason, the demons appearing gave sort of anime-vibes to me (like Noragami). Donghae's helplessness at everything happening to him was intriguing as the reader was as clueless. I've read it more than just once. It's really good.

 

 



Spoilers-

I can't write anything much now because it's been a while since I last read it. But I remember the supernatural elements being intense and the horror elements were also intense. Everything was intense. I'll come back to add my thoughts after reading it again because this story is my list of 'read again'.

 

** **

 

From now on, this list will be more about the stories that I want to reread because I reallyy need to reread them to refresh my memory.

 

** ***

 

I missed Kyu's live today. He was with his nephews. They were so adorable.