Babylon

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

Title: Babylon

Author: Eunew701

Characters: Donghae, Hyukjae

Genre: romance, comedy, stalkerDonghae

Length: 9 chapters + 1 hidden chapter

Status: Completed

 

~

Description:

Hyukjae works as a gardener in Lee's mansion. The older son is a stalker and the youngest is a spoiled kid. How Hyukjae's gonna save the only one thins sane in this mess, a rare green rosebush.

~

My Thoughts:

It's hilarious, really hilarious. It will throw you in a fit of laughter because of the crazy characters. I don't think there's one sane character. Moreover, they live in the same house, Donghae, Heechul, Hyukjae, SHINee members and just freaking comical to the point of causing stomachache. There are some grammatical mistakes and it's written so freely, but it's so hilarious, completely worth it. Don't take it too seriously. Just for fun.

 

~

 

Spoilers~

 

In my opinion, it's the funniest Eunhae fanfiction I've read. It's all crazy. Donghae is really, really stupid and completely infatuated with Hyukjae and stalks him. Taemin is very sassy and everyone fears him. But he has a soft spot for his butler. There are many characters from Super Junior and SHINee and all of them are insane. Heechul is Donghae's cousin and he is the craziest of them all.

 

The story is more about Hyukjae trying to save Babylon from these rich brats but he fails. At least he gets Donghae as his boyfriend in the end. Donghae, who is totally out of his mind.

 

The scene with Donghae saving Hyukjae was Siwon was so funny. He just hit the taller with a pot. 

 

Be it their play, the party or Donghae's fish dying, every incident is so funny, I was laughing crazily all through it. My favorite was the ninja turtle. Geez. Really?

 

When I started it, I had no idea how Donghae and Hyukjae were going to end up together in the end. Donghae was really obsessed and Hyukjae wanted to get rid off him. But the author did it so nicely, not forgetting to add the essence of humor.

 

Of course, their romantic lives are woven around it so nicely. They all are crack heads who fall in love.

 

~


 

Donghae is sure going to kill with his beautiful eyes in the new photo book. I personally like those two photos that zoom in on his face and his eyes can be seen clearly. In one photo, his eyes are kind of playful and the other one has more y vibe to it. I wonder how he does it. He has this face that can transform the way he wants to. Really handsome.

 

Hyukjae wasn't taking it easy either. He's gained some weight and in my opinion, he looks extra hot and extra cute because of that. He knows how to model for a photograph. My favorite one is the one in which he's holding glasses on his face and slightly poking out his tongue. I also like the one in which he's wearing that green sweater and lying on the bed. I've made an edit of it too.

They are such handsome men.

Today, I want to ask a very random question from you. (They're always very random anyways).

What's your favorite hair color for Super Junior members? Do it for any three members.

For me, I personally like Donghae in dark brown or brown hair (he looks like such a cutie with that color). Hyukjae in black (because that makes him look all mysterious and mature). Kyuhyun in blonde or white (During AAA, he looked like an angel). The dark sea green color was great too.

My choices are pretty simple, I know.