One Shots : Part II

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

Title: Brother Against Brothers Dating

Author: BlueEscrima

In which Siwon had a borderline brother complex, and that everyone knows something he does..

 

 

Title: (Not) Obsessed

 Author: leesofthae

One of the very first Eunhae fanfics that I read. Very interesting and creepy.

 

 

Title: The Homewrecker

Author:  BlueEscrima

Hyukjae's sister wedding day is ruined by a mysterious man named Lee Donghae.

 

Title: I know

Author: thesaddestlove

Donghae is a student and Hyukjae is a teacher.

 

Title: 10 things I Hate about you

Author: shwinktinktah

 

Title: (He likes my…) Shirt

Author: khelgui

During Mamacita promotions, Hyukjae and Donghae together in a hotel room.

 

Title: My Virtual Valentine

Author: bitterkitty

Donghae needs a companion and Eunhyuk is a software.

 

Title: My Best Friend

Author: FirstAnothersujufan

Donghae and Hyukjae are best friends.

 

Title: My tail shines brighter than yours

Author: sujueh32

Donghae and Hyukjae are mermen on a mission.

 

Title: Of Fluff and Cotton, Milk and Cookies

Author: chocolatemilk90

A collection of one shots.

 

 

Spoilers~

Brother Against Brothers Dating

Fluff and fun. Siwon adores his little angel brother. Hyukjae is his best friend who was once a playboy. But that all came to an end after he slept with Donghae and they started dating. But they can't let Siwon know that Donghae is dating someone. He is extremely protective of Donghae. Moreover, Siwon has a suspicion that Donghae is seeing someone and he shares his thoughts with Hyukjae. And when Siwon eventually finds out, it's just even more interesting.

 

 

(Not) Obsessed

Inspired from Hyukjae's solo Illusion (Obsessed), this one-shot is about a Donghae and his stalker. If you have listened to the song, you'll know how dark it is. This one-shot is as dark and sad. The fear Donghae feels and the obsession Hyukjae tries to justify, everything is written so well.

 

 

The Homewrecker

I was specifically looking for a story like this and when I found it, I fell in love with it. Hyukjae was a jerk in the beginning and Donghae had to pay for what he did. But then feelings started to grow and I thought it could end up with angst. But with Hyukjae and Donghae's behavior, I had my hopes up. Glad the author gave them a happy ending.

 

 

I know

Donghae is a student and Hyukjae is a teacher. Donghae clearly has a crush on teacher and Hyukjae can see it too. I like the realistic approach this story has. The odds of a teacher, a good and nice teacher, falling for a student are disappointing for students who like their teacher.

 

 

10 things I Hate about you

It's a story of two best friends. One falls in love with the other which turns into angst but then the author is very nice to give it a sweet happy ending. I really like it because in a few words, it has expressed all the emotions so well. It reminds me of stumbling down a winding road.

 

 

(He likes my…) Shirt

This is the place where I go whenever I want to read Eunhae . I don't know. It's ty but at the same time, it's cute. It's set during/after (?) Mamacita promotions. Purple haired Hyukjae is my weakness. He's very cute. It's soft and y.

 

 

My Virtual Valentine

First of all, it's written so well. I like the whole plot. Donghae is in need of a company and Hyukjae is a software to provide him company when he is on a ship. Hyukjae isn't supposed to be real. After initial disagreement and awkwardness, they grow to be friends. Donghae has installed the software on the ship. It was fishy from that point on. The ship is wrecked and behind this mess is Lee Hyukjae. When Donghae finds out, he is furious. But by then, they both have developed feelings for each other. Great plot and great writing.

 

 

My Best Friend

Hyukjae and Donghae are funny characters. They have fans. Yeah. One got to ship them no matter where. Even if they are high school students. Hyukjae is a funny characters, reminds me of his character in Attack on Pin Up Boys movie. They are friends at first who kiss and then there's more and then they sleep together. It's cute and fluffy.

 

 

My tail shines brighter than yours

Donghae and Hyukjae are mermen and in search of a girlfriend for Donghae. Hyukjae has a weird obsession for holes, no it's not what you think, they have tails below their hips. They come across Heechul, the big monster's place. But Heechul isn't really a monster. He's like a witch. When Heechul isn't around, they end up drinking a pink potion that makes them human and grants them legs and after that, the real obsession of Hyukjae starts. It's funny and quite erted and funny too. I didn't know what to feel while reading it. It was kind of hot and just crazy.

 

Of Fluff and Cotton, Milk and Chocolates

A collection of one shots. Very interesting stories and written so well.