One Shots : Part III

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

Title: And He Remembers

Author: ThanhXuan

Description: And Hyukjae remembers, how it felt before everything.

 

Title: Angel's Imagination [M]

Author: Liviasmuah

Description: Hyukjae had never really found any reason to fall for another man. He liked s and curves so he just stuck to women. The thought of loving another man never occurred to him, leaving him to chase after girls, wanting to get into their pants to satisfy his own desires. On average he slept with at least six girls a week, never the same girl twice. Living alone, he was always able to bring a girl home and the living daylight out of her just to leave a satisfied smirk on his lips.

He was used to having girls come and go (literary), his life made up of one night stands.

He never expected to have his filled life abruptly end and spin out of control from a simple, breathtaking smile.

A smile from a man.

What he didn't know was that that seemingly innocent smile held a very very dirty secret behind it.

 

Title: As Smart As A Fish

Author: haekitty

Description: Hyukjae has been avoiding his feelings for too long and now Donghae is going to be rewarded for his patience.

 

Title: at the edge of the world

Author: kamski

Description: Every quarter year, Donghae and Hyukjae meet in a secluded location at the edge of the world.

 

Title: beyond two highway lines

Author: kamski

Description: Hyukjae knows that Donghae is destined for greater things than middle of nowhere. That doesn't stop him from chasing and chasing and chasing.

 

 

Title: Bingo (for a game of)

Author: ThanhXuan

Description: hyukjae supposes it's never too late to achieve a couple of good deeds. Especially if it earns him a bit more of lee donghae's attention.

 

Title: Birthday Cake

Author: Tyllie_93

Description: "So make, a wish. I'll make it like your birthday everyday. I'll be, your gift. Give you something good to celebrate." Just a very ty KyuhyunxyouxDonghae .

 

Title: Bonding Ritual

Author: KumoriHayashi15

Description: Hyukjae was forced to make a choce and it would drastically effect his future.

 

Title: Break Down

Author: ThanhXuan

Description: Donghae didn't know how to react at the news. He only knew he was hurt, and because of the person he loved the most in the world ; Eunhyuk.

 

Title: Breaking Up

Author: blossomgalz

Description: To: Hyukjae From: Hae I wanna break up.

 

Title: Build a city that dreams for two

Author: inkedblack

Description: When two large labels come together for a collaboration, it brings back more than just memories of two men. It brings back gossip from the media, attention from the fashion inductry, but mostly it brings back bad memories from a broken family and hurtful feelings. And most of all, it starts the fire that never really died down.

 

Title: Cafe

Author: KumoriHayashi15

Description: Eunhyuk has fallen in love with this quaint little café that he goes there everyday, except it has nothing to do with how much he loves the place. No, instead it has to do with a certain brunette who has caught his eye.