One Shots : Part IV

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

I found these in my upvotes stories list. I don't even remember what's in them but I compiled them. 

Title: Cake [M]

Author: smolhae

Description: Hyukjae loved a lot of things. Music. Dancing. Rapping. Singing. Super Junior. ELF. Hes family. His friends. But there was nothing, absolutely nothing, he loved more than Lee Donghae's .

 

Title: Chremastistophiliac [M] (incomplete but it doesn't matter)

Author: emii_vipelf

Description: Donghae was just like any other 17 year old boy, at least for the most part. Really the main thing that separated him from being like every other teenager his age was the fact that he could never find anyone that could actually turn him on. He tried everything that he cou think of, he tried being with both men and women, both a couple years younger than him, and even spanning up to dating a couple people in their twenties, but nothing ever worked. Now that he was just a few weeks shy of being 18, Donghae was beginning to suspect that nothing could ever cause that certain spark that would send all of his blood heading southward. However, Donghae never once suspected that he could have a rather interesting , and he also never thought that his greatest ual venture could come from someone that took him by force.

 

Title: Liberosis

Author: eanhue

Description: Donghae is in love and insecure. But, luckily for him, Hyukjae is there to ease his fears.

 

Title: Run Back to me

Author: khelgui

Description: long description but it's with emotions.

 

Title: Plans

Author: allrisestrawberry

Description: not written  but it's cute and a little sad

 

Title: Made in the U.S.A.

Author: allrisestrawberry

Description: Eunhae comeback fic

 

Title: Hate Love

Author: standstill

Description: Hyukjae wants to make sense of his life. Donghae wants to live it.

 

Title: Simple Man

Author: whatalazycat

Description: You never know a man can have such a simple dream until you meet him.

 

Title: Love After Midnight

Author: Saintcat

Description: Since the moment Donghae saw Hyukjae in SM Cafetaria he felt the pull. There was something in him. He had to learn what. He asked for one night. Only one. But will it really end at the beginning of Sunrise?

 

Title: One More Night

Author: Skrajindra

Description: Donghae is confused. He wants to runaway from the whirlwind of emotions that's rising in him again. He thought it will be over after being separated for nearly two years. But nothing seems to have changed as they are back together. He's more pissed as Hyukjae is not the least bothered. As usual he plays along with the tension and keeps on smiling.

 

Title: Frozen Time

Author: blossomgalz

Description: What would you do when your loved one is threatened to be taken away from you by something you can't even see?

 

Title: April Fools

Author: haekass

Description: Donghae surprised Kyuhyun with a confession, but why was Kyuhyun mad at him?

 

Title: Dogtags

Author: wizkyulifa

Description: Donghae goes into the military and enjoys his tour of duty, but not enough to stay.

 

Title: Christmas 2017

Author: EunHaeOnly

Description: …So they finally met again after a painful breakup. Christmas 2017 will be a time that can not be forgotten for both Donghae and Hyukjae. The agonizing years of separations only teach them one thing, that they are really meant for each other...

 

Title: Dog-likes

Author: Panda-Hero

Description: Have you heard? Donghae got caught in his own trap! Wolf or not, it's hard to win a fight head on with Lee Hyukjae. Ah, you haven't heard about Hyukjae? No wonder, he's nobody. Or so the wolf thought. What wolf? I mean? Geez, Donghae, of course.