One-Shots : Part I

My Favorite Fanfics : Super Junior

I've already posted four parts, which are full of typos, and now I'm making the fifth part with one-shots rather than chaptered stories. Firstly, there won't be much to write about one-shots, as much as I do with chaptered fics. So I'll make a short list and then talk about the spoilers I the end. In fact, I've decided that every part that's a multiple of five will have one-shots. They could be two shots or three shots too.

 

Here we go

 

Title: And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town 

Author: ifalsefails

Donghae has trouble keeping his tongue in control and he has the biggest control on his senpai, Hyukjae.

 

 

Title: Anti romantic

 Author: donghaeyah

Donghae is sassy and doesn't want any relationship but Hyukjae decides to win his heart by some pick up lines.

 

 

Title: The Big Swiddle

Author:  wizKyulifa

Donghae is a police officer and there is a thief who leaves interesting notes behind after ever theft. Kyuhyun is a teacher.

 

Title: Amore

Author: standstill

Donghae is sent to earth to find love. He's an angel and he should have been a 'she'.

 

Title: Sneak Peak

Author: BlueEscrima 

Time travel, or traveling to your body in future. Idk. But it's very cute.

 

Title: Wooing Lee Donghae

Author: BlueEscrima

Siwon is hilarious and he likes Donghae and his friend is Hyukjae.

 

Title: After All

Author: HyukjaesJellyBeans

Hyukjae and Donghae are adults with their own problems and they sleep together.

 

Title: Unaware

Author: eanhue

Donghae is a jerk for wanting to take revenge on Hyukjae who he thinks is his ex's boyfriend.

 

Title: Cold hands, warm Hearts

Author: crime-tsumi

Cute, hear warming winter love.

 

Title: Facebook Statuses and Public Secrets

Author: BlueEscrima

Donghae and Hyukjae are best friends, for how long?

 

 

Spoilers~

 

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town

It's sweet, like really, really sweet. One of the fluffiest one-shots I've ever read. Donghae admiring Hyukjae and referring to him as senpai is the funniest thing ever. Hyukjae is a basketball player, I can totally imagine him. (Recently, Hyukjae has put on some weight and I found him incredibly cute.) He's got this boy-next-door vibe and that's exactly how I mostly see Hyukjae as. When he's not being on legs while dancing, he's totally a cute boy in the school who lights up the mood with his mere presence. Donghae's friend, Soonkyu, is one sarcastic girl like Kyu. (That's Sunny's real name! I didn't know.) She totally creates a mood. Moreover, Donghae has a problem keeping his mouth shut, which is extremely adorable given that Hyukjae acts surprised and smiles and I can totally imagine him doing that. And in the end, when they two of them end up together, Sungmin and Soonkyu reveal how they liked each other, like could this story get anymore fluffier? Definitely the best read.

 

Anti Romantic

I accidently stumbled on it and I'm glad that I did. The stories are not available on the profile, maybe it's just a 'friends' thing, so it's a bit hard to find them. Anyways, this is another cute one-shot. Hyukjae knows some interesting pick up lines and wants to use them on Donghae who isn't really in any mood of any relationship. But Hyukjae is persistent and I was thinking that he was going to receive a punch from Donghae (Did he get punched? Idrr. It's been a long time since I last read it.). Anyways, our brave Hyukjae didn't give up and Donghae gave in. They are the cutest couple, I swear.

 

The Big Swiddle

Now this is not an Eunhae fanfic. It's Kyuhae and one of the first ones that I read on aff. It's cute. Usually, high school or college stories are the cute ones. This one has a math teacher and a police officer. I like the way It's written. It's funny and interesting and there's mystery. I was slightly surprised over Kyuhyun's phone call. You jerk. Were you going to leave Donghae just like that? But it's too short. I want to read more of this.

 

Amore

Beautiful. That's how I can describe this fiction. It's very beautiful and very cute. In the beginning, I thought that this may end up in an angst. It's cute and Donghae's fascination with the world is so endearing. And I cried a lot. I was like, I knew it was gonna end up like this. Stories like these seldom have happy ending. But then the author did give a happy ending. It's been a very long time since I last read it so I can't remember much but it's an incredible read.

 

Sneak Peak

These kind of stories are not very hard to find but it's one of the best of it's kind. It's cute, like incredibly cute. It could have been angst and really sad. But it's not. It's so cute and I'm like I want to hug and kiss these two. Donghae likes Yunho but there's Hyukjae who's been hiding his feelings. Only when Donghae goes to future does he understand how much Hyukjae likes him. When he comes back to past, it's so cute. Very cute. I love it so so so much. One of the first I've read on aff and definitely one of the best. The author is my favorite.

 

Wooing Lee Donghae

Another story from BlueEscrima. Wooing Lee Donghae is the story of Choi Siwon wooing his prince Donghae but it's Hyukjae, Siwon's friend, who ends up becoming the knight in shining armor. The best thing about this story is actually Siwon. He's so extra. Like really. It's hilarious. Donghae and Hyukjae are very cute. Donghae is cute and slightly shy and obviously has a crush on Hyukjae. Hyukjae is only going with the flow and gets wound around in the situation which leads to him dating Donghae in the end. Meanwhile, he totally forgets that Donghae is Siwon's angel. How could you Hyukjae? You went through so much trouble to help Siwon to win Donghae. But it's a good thing that you did.

 

After All

While other stories in the list are mostly fluff and stuff. This isn't exactly fluffy. It's not fluff. Both Donghae and Hyukjae are grown ups. Donghae has his own problems. His father is rich and doesn't approve of him. He lives in the society of these high class, uptight people. Hyukjae is his oasis in this. They need each other for ual pleasure but at the same time are depended on each other for something more, an emotional support. They care for each other and have feelings for each other. So obviously, it isn't completely physical. Donghae is going to have a very hard time fitting in the society, especially because of his father and because he's rose to whatever position he is by sleeping around, as Hyukjae's mother puts it. But Hyukjae is with him through this. It'd be great to see them get married. I really wanted to read more. Hyukjae is a very mature person. (That reminds me of that story Mature. Is it a one shot? Maybe two shot? I didn't even put it in this list. It's so good.)

 

Unaware

Donghae's girlfriend leaves him for someone else and that someone else is Lee Hyukjae. At least that's what Donghae thinks. He wants to create a wedge between the two to take revenge (or take her back, idrr). But ends up falling in love with Hyukjae. Moreover, he also gets a pet. That's really too hilarious. Anyways, it's a story of how their feelings grow. Donghae is so stupid. Hyukjae is a cutie. He's very sweet. By the end, when Heechul talks about how Hyukjae was already fascinated with Donghae, it was really the sweetest thing ever.

 

Cold hands, warm hearts

This is so heartwarming. I really cried while reading this because it was really very sweet. Donghae is very poor. He's on the streets and it's winter. Hyukjae happens to be someone who gives him a reason to live. Although they don't know each other's name, there's just a connection between them. And then Christmas comes. Hyukjae takes Donghae home and Donghae is so thankful to him. With all the unfortunate things happening in Donghae's life, Hyukjae finally brings him the happiness he needs.

 

Facebook statuses and Public secrets

So much fluff. They are just best friends and already act like a couple. Everyone notices that. (In real life too. They really are so close. It makes me so jealous.) And now, since they are so cute and almost couples, it's upto Donghae to understand his feelings and give a name to their more than just friends friendship. It's very cute. Very, very cute.

 

What's your favorite Eunhae one-shot? I want to know is there any part of this Eunhae fanfiction world that I'm still not familiar with. Also, are there any Kyuhae fanfictions you can recommend for me? I'm really craving some.