+THREE+

+ONE AND ONLY+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHAPTER THREE+

'Useless.' Jiyong says again, walking of from a house with the members walking behind him.

'But, hyung...' Seungri tries hard to explain what just happened but there's no way Jiyong could listen right now. They were supposed to do their work but something went wrong so they had to call Jiyong and he didn't like at all how the things went there.

'Seungri, you're the most idiot among them all. So shut the up!' Jiyong passes his hand on his hair trying to calm down. His clan can't look like a joke.

'Are you all in your right mind?' Jiyong stopped walking and turns to them. They were all listening afraid of the dragon spitting fire. 'You're a bunch of s, those persons weren't even scared of you!'

'But, I did show them my gun.' One of the young man says, not so loud as he was also scared of the Dragon.

'What are you saying?' Jiyong scoffs. 'Have you seen the little boy? He was freaking laughting at you pointing your gun, idiot!'

All the men looked down, waiting for their leader to calm down. They were supposed to go scary some people in the town who has doubts to them, but as you can see, they failed. Most of them were young men new into the clan. Seungri called Jiyong to came himself and this is when he exploded.

'Boss, what are we going to do now?'

'You have only two options. You go train some more or you go to hell. You choose.'
 

*****

Jiyong let them leave and then walks to his car. He can't believe that he spent almost all his after noon dealing with the mess that those bunch of idiots caused. Deep inside, he still thinks that they are young and that when they will train some more, became more experienced they will be better. But what the heck, the kid was trying hard not to laugh at them. 

Trying to calm down a little bit he started to drive his black lambo. He suddenly thinks about Chaerin, it's been around four days since he last saw her. She also never called him after that. He might go visit her, so she does, wondering if she is still at her work place. He parks his lambo into one parking spot, ready to go when he saw a black hair woman dealing with her own car into another parking spot. He looked for awhile before recognize her. It was Chaerin. 

'Hey! Do you remember me?' Jiyong says approaching her, trying to find out what she was doing there. The car hood was up, and Chaerin was looking into all the pieces as she was expecting to figure out something. When she hears his voice, she looks at him. She looked pretty tired. 

'Hi! Yes, you're the one who requested the suits.' 

Jiyong mentally curses. She doesn't even remember his name? It looks like a joke right now. And he wasn't really in the mood for that.

'Jiyong.' she says after few seconds, making him exhale some air, starting to feel better about himself.

'Do you have troubles with your car?' Jiyong says getting even closer to her, looking at the pieces of the car too.

'It seems so, I have no idea what happened to it. It was working fine this morning.'

'And are you skilled enough to fix it up?'

'I'm trying.' 

Jiyong sees her to be pretty determinated and confident that she can fix it up even if he senses that she actually doesn't really know what she should do about. But he liked it, he never saw any woman trying to fix up a car, not in his clan. He decided to watch her trying to do so, she was interesting to look at. As Chaerin was touching here and there clueless, Jiyong just stood behind her.

'Where did you live before?' he randomly asked. 

'I lived in the US for some years and in the California too for one year, then I decided to come back. I was born here.'

'I was born here too but I went to Seoul for college, then lived there for awhile. I also wanted to move in Japan but then I changed my mind.' They were both talking as looking at the car, Jiyong was following her with his gaze.

'That's pretty cool.' 

'No, you don't want to touch that.' Jiyong says when she was touching a piece of the car that she wasn't supposed to do. Chaerin scoffs, ready to give up.

'I've been here for an hour already. Damn it!' 

'Wait, I'll help you.' Jiyong half smiled, he knew about cars before but it's been years since he tried to fix up a car himself, so he needs to make an effort to remember it all. 

'Do you know how to do it?'

'I hope so. I don't want to look bad in front of you, you know?' he says and she laughs. Again, just like the first time when he met her, he loves her laugh.

It was almost 8PM, he noticed the windy weather. He takes off his black suit jacket, putting it around her after that, as she was wearing only her tiny blouse. She suddenly blushed when he did that, she wasn't expecting it. 

'Is always the town so empty when the night falls? Before I don't really remember it this way.' she asks, watching him taking a wrench and doing something that she has no idea what it is for.

'Usually yes, the people don't usually go out at night. Before there was more people living here. They left over the years.' 

'Why? It's because of the mafia clans?' 

Jiyong suddenly stops what he was doing and focus his gaze on her. Their gazes meet then and hold there for some seconds.

'What do you know about mafia clans?' he asks back, wanting to focus on her car.

'Almost nothing. I don't want to know. Let's not talk about that.'

He also thought that it was better this way. He was focusing on his work there, feeling her hugging herself because of the cold already, even if she was wearing his jacket now. When he thought that he was done with it, he turn around to her. She didn't notice that she was looking at the sky, in that moment he thought that she was so beautiful. 

'It is done?' she asks noticing that he was looking at her.

'I guess so. I need to try it now. Give me your keys.' She did and he tried it. It worked. 

'Omg, it works now! Thank you.' she happily says, looking at her car, listening to its noises too.

'You should take it for a check out at a professionist. Just in case. But still, if tomorrow morning it won't work, you can call me.' he smiles and she shakes her head, still smiling too.

'Drive home, I will drive behind you. Just in case.' 

'Are you gonna follow me?' 

'Yes, I'm a spy actually. So be careful.' he jokes, making her chuckles. 'Why are you laughing, aren't you scared of me?' 

'No, why should I ?' Chaerin goes into her car, ready to go and he walks to his car too. Even if it was a joke, he actually wanted to know. Usually people are damn scared of him. But she is not. Maybe because she doesn't know the truth. 

He follows her with his car all the way to her home. He was actually thinking, he needs to use every single one of his charms and get her fastly. His ego will be hurt if he won't do that. He made a plan, he has to follow it. The faster he works, the faster it will be over and he will be able to feel the satisfaction when seeing one of his enemies destroyed. He has a lot of things to do. 

She parks her car in front of a building so does he. So this is where she lives? It was actually very close to his own area. 

'Thank you again, you helped me a lot.' she says when they both left their cars, and standed next to each other in front of the building. She was still weating his suit jacket.

'My pleasure. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter